✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

guy what the hell is wrong with your hair

i second this this is just not right guy please for the love of God go get your hair cut

only Chris is allowed to let his hair grow a little :angry:

Of every member in the band Chris is the only one who can pull off hair slightly longer than very-very-short

i second this this is just not right guy please for the love of God go get your hair cut

only Chris is allowed to let his hair grow a little :angry:

Of every member in the band Chris is the only one who can pull off hair slightly longer than very-very-short

i actually want curly haired guy back for a bit but that haircut is just wrong lol

btw are Will's jeans ripped on the right knee? lol

I think that, like most coldplay songs, there are a ton of meanings behind it. The most predominant is an apology but for me, it's all about rejection :)

I'm not talking about lyrics, the music itself is really calming. Lyrics are of course about some kind of love I haven't felt.

EDIT AFTER A FEW HOURS: wtf I have wrote here

The band Coldplay does NOT only consist of Chris Martin! Guy, Jonny and Will are part of the band too you know. Let them all speak in videos! x

I would love them to do that too, but take a look at them on the previous video. Will is probably remembering a funny memory, being all smiles (He looks super cute btw :dazzled:), Guy is asleep with open eyes, & Jonny looks either sick or drugged :stunned: I don't think you could get any coherent phrase from him at that state :laugh3:

BzHuKCwCYAAsuvh.png

Jonny isn't giving many fucks

BzHwLG5CMAAkn2q.png

I don't know what's going on here

Okay, so I was listening to A Message today and I thought up a subtle twist on the lyrics at the end which gives it a tiny bit of a plot. It goes like this:

"So I'm not gonna stand and wait

'Cause I've gone and left it till it's much too late

So on the platform I'm gonna stand and say..."

Random I know, but I just thought I'd share it :) I also thought it linked in with the semantic field of Ghosts Stories too.

Okay, so I was listening to A Message today and I thought up a subtle twist on the lyrics at the end which gives it a tiny bit of a plot. It goes like this:

"So I'm not gonna stand and wait

'Cause I've gone and left it till it's much too late

So on the platform I'm gonna stand and say..."

Random I know, but I just thought I'd share it :) I also thought it linked in with the semantic field of Ghosts Stories too.

The lyrics might a bit of sounded like you're at the tube station, waiting for someone who is not gonna come at you, but you're still hoping the person is gonna come back but no luck even though you're standing there and waiting for nothing :/

The lyrics might a bit of sounded like you're at the tube station, waiting for someone who is not gonna come at you, but you're still hoping the person is gonna come back but no luck even though you're standing there and waiting for nothing :/

Home is where the heart is. We all arrive Home eventually.

Our journey is simply so we can arrive Home again.

We may not always be able to see the path, the carriage or the tracks but they are always still there, it has already been mapped out.

Sometimes, no matter how many obstacles there seem to be, we just need to trust in the journey.

Bono on Chris Martin

'We were playing with (Every Breaking Wave) for the last album and Chris talked us out of it. He said, 'That one deserves to be finished.' The half-baked version would have denied us this, so we owe him for that... he's a genius and a very self-effacing guy. He's one of our bodyguards.'

link