✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Bono on Chris Martin

'We were playing with (Every Breaking Wave) for the last album and Chris talked us out of it. He said, 'That one deserves to be finished.' The half-baked version would have denied us this, so we owe him for that... he's a genius and a very self-effacing guy. He's one of our bodyguards.'

link

Awww :heart:

I need to see Coldplay live again, is it too much to ask for?

I need to see them live, even only once, is it too much to ask for? :bigcry:

Bono on Chris Martin

'We were playing with (Every Breaking Wave) for the last album and Chris talked us out of it. He said, 'That one deserves to be finished.' The half-baked version would have denied us this, so we owe him for that... he's a genius and a very self-effacing guy. He's one of our bodyguards.'

link

My favourite...

"Every sailor knows that the sea

Is a friend made enemy

And every shipwrecked soul, knows

What it is

To live without intimacy"

It is a really beautiful song. I'm pleased Chris inspired them to finish it x. I do hope we aren't that powerless against tides though...

I like this quote- "

You must know that you can swim through every tide and change of time".

(Can someone please just change my username to 'yellowsubmarine' lol!!!!! So Dp)

I did English talking project about music band. I have chosen Pink Floyd instead of Coldplay. I thought that Coldplay would be a little bit too "lame" for it.

From my classmates TWO GUYS presented Coldplay. And that was absolutely okay.

Maybe I have read too many criticism for Coldplay, because I believed that no one actually like Coldplay.

I feel like the worst cp fan in the world. Yes, you can throw me all shit, I deserve it.

I did English talking project about music band. I have chosen Pink Floyd instead of Coldplay. I thought that Coldplay would be a little bit too "lame" for it.

From my classmates TWO GUYS presented Coldplay. And that was absolutely okay.

Maybe I have read too many criticism for Coldplay, because I believed that no one actually like Coldplay.

I feel like the worst cp fan in the world. Yes, you can throw me all shit, I deserve it.

WHY NOT CHOOSE COLDPLAY OVER PINK FLOYD? UGH.

BATMAN, HELP ME OUT I STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS CAPSLOCK THANG LOL

bono has high praise for chris and talks about his involvement in the new album around 15:10

i wonder who chris punched for bono to mention this twice (that we know of!) :D

Thank you for the find..Nice interview as well :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...

I notised lately that on Dutch television, they very often use coldplay songs, or instrumentals as background music.

And not just the hit songs. I just saw a program about adopting children, and first i heard 'postcards from far away' and than the program ended with 'now my feet won't touch the ground' :)

Today I was attending a lecture & heard through the walls of the room someone singing & playing Fix You :stunned: I had to refrain myself from running through the door searching for the source of the sound..:lol: It is a very rare thing where I live :awesome: