✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

OHH OHHH I REMEMBERED SOMETHING

I dreamed about LP7. I was listening to it. It supposed to be something like Ghost Stories part 2. I listened to the first two songs. The first one was named Ghost Stories (lolwut). And it wAS SO GREAT OMFG. I CLEARLY REMEMBER HOW IT SOUNDED. IT HAD GREAT ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC GUITARS PARTS. IT WAS CATCHY BUT REALLY GREAT. And then I listened to the second song. I don't remember very much about this but I liked it too and it reminded me of In My Place because of drums.

OHH OHHH I REMEMBERED SOMETHING

I dreamed about LP7. I was listening to it. It supposed to be something like Ghost Stories part 2. I listened to the first two songs. The first one was named Ghost Stories (lolwut). And it wAS SO GREAT OMFG. I CLEARLY REMEMBER HOW IT SOUNDED. IT HAD GREAT ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC GUITARS PARTS. IT WAS CATCHY BUT REALLY GREAT. And then I listened to the second song. I don't remember very much about this but I liked it too and it reminded me of In My Place because of drums.

That's amazing! I wish I could have the band sing made up songs in my dreams

The spookiest thing happened at the hotel I was staying at for a few days: several times, when I turned on the tv on a music channel, the ASFOS video was just starting! It happened quite a few times! Obviously it's because the song has been played a lot, but that was still a weird and absolutely amazing feeling, to get such perfect timing :lol:

Ugh i remember an interview with chris and jonny from the GS era where Jonny was saying that just once he got tired of chris's bullshit and you could her jonny saying "just shut up" or something like that, but the only interview from the GS with both jonny and chris are the graham norton one and the iheartradio

or maybe im being wrong and it wasnt from the GS er, but im feeling so sure that it is

dammit

^ I only remember that Chris when asked about Jonny in the Zane Lowe interview, he said that Jonny got mad at him once! & told him that "I am tired of your b********" phrase. I don't recall Jonny ever saying anything bad to/ about Chris in interviews!

whaz this all about?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I can't believe that this guy called me an idiot for liking Chris Martin from <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@coldplay</a> <a href="https://t.co/gyoDhvZ6uM">https://t.co/gyoDhvZ6uM</a></p>— Trey Morgan (@ItsTreyMorgan) <a href="https://twitter.com/ItsTreyMorgan/statuses/500405511175421952">August 15, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Had a dream last night hat Coldplay released this HUGE new single. It had the rhythm of ASFOS, and sounded kind of like Charlie Brown with no electric guitars, only acoustic ones, plus bass & drums.

The music video took place in this jungle-type environment, that was at the top of a mountain, looking down on a city. Except it was like right on top of the city, like an overpass.

It reminded me of the MX commercials I used to see on TV in some way. So the band had this jungle kind of theme going for the album, and the music video kept being played as an advertisement for the Super Bowl halftime show.

Anyway, when I got home form work today, I managed to remember, and play, the song in the dream (on piano).

Had a dream last night hat Coldplay released this HUGE new single. It had the rhythm of ASFOS, and sounded kind of like Charlie Brown with no electric guitars, only acoustic ones, plus bass & drums.

The music video took place in this jungle-type environment, that was at the top of a mountain, looking down on a city. Except it was like right on top of the city, like an overpass.

It reminded me of the MX commercials I used to see on TV in some way. So the band had this jungle kind of theme going for the album, and the music video kept being played as an advertisement for the Super Bowl halftime show.

Anyway, when I got home form work today, I managed to remember, and play, the song in the dream (on piano).

Is it any good? Would you record it?