✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guy's basslines are just so good. i dunno if there's such thing as a handsome bassline but yeah it's great!

you know what i find ironic in some way? coldplay are my fav band, and im a bass player, but i cant stand guy's basslines, i guess that becoming a bass player made me releaze that i dont like his bass playing ahhaha i stand just few songs, and therey all are from the parachutes and x&y albums

you know what i find ironic in some way? coldplay are my fav band, and im a bass player, but i cant stand guy's basslines, i guess that becoming a bass player made me releaze that i dont like his bass playing ahhaha i stand just few songs, and therey all are from the parachutes and x&y albums

Do you hate Shiver as much as Guy himself does? :lol:

Do you hate Shiver as much as Guy himself does? :lol:

came across this interesting quote on CM's writing from a DJ called alesso:

[Chris Martin] is one of the few artists that every time he writes something, it always tells me something and I always get a certain feeling. I've never met him and he probably doesn't know who I am, but just through his music, I feel a connection that I haven't with others.

i think that is a wonderful way of putting how coldplay connects with such a big and varied audience.

This probably fits as one of those "strangest places you've heard a Coldplay song" items. This morning I had to watch one of those boring company videos - you know, one of the executives talking about something. As the video started I thought "That song sounds familiar" and then I realized it was an instrumental version of "Clocks." I watched the rest with a big smile on my face!

that awkward moment when Chris rekt your headset doing the aaaaooooooooOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUuuuu... :thinking: i might have had the volume abit too loud :p

at 2:33'ish

[video=youtube;VYjQEU3AGts]

AHAAAUAHAHAHAHAHHA !!

RIP headset :sad:

Rae Morris on dream collaboration:

Best career moment...

This summer I was in L.A. and was introduced to Chris Martin by my publisher. Chris had heard my stuff and wanted to meet up. He ended up letting me go to the studio that they were recording in and he listened to my record. I'm a massive Coldplay fan, it was just the most amazing thing. He's one of my biggest heroes, so for him to take the time and listen to it was just incredible.

Dream collaboration...

Chris Martin. I wouldn't change how great it was when I met him, but it would have been next level to do something together. I'll keep saying it in interviews so maybe one day. You never know.

Source: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3nL64PCcAEGRdZ.jpg:large

Chris is an absolute hero for what he did for U2 and (red) last night

cK

He absolutely is! He is the best sport ever. And I bet Bono was proud.

I was thinking about people are being critical. Perhaps a little different perspective....

Bono has been singing that song for how many years? Imagine that Bono is a pro Golfer who has been acing his game for years....Chris is a pro tennis player who has been acing his game for years...Can't just expect a tennis player to walk into a golf championship and play like a golfer...different styles...different techniques... They are completely unique and talented artists.

Chris is a legend for doing what he did to support such a good cause. Yes, he is a true hero xo