✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Saw this on Twitter!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>When people write Coldplay as Cold Play or ColdPlay. <a href="http://t.co/WqXP6GlbvA">pic.twitter.com/WqXP6GlbvA</a></p>— Faisal. (@OneAndOnlyCFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/OneAndOnlyCFC/status/541659825399029760">December 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

oh my god! this is the best! chris and jonny in some 2001 tv program (i guess?), playing songs they love. there are 4 parts. check out the last 3 in the poster's channel.

[video=youtube;wa_J_GuWBY8]

I just heard that my 13 years old sister singing Magic in her room, I went there to see what was she doing. She was studying her exam while listening GS album from Youtube :awesome:

p.s: She is a big One Direction & Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez fan :lol:

I realized I've had this bizarre "condition" if you like for the past few years. Basically throughout the day I'll be doing whatever and there is always a Coldplay song playing in my head. And impulsively I start to hum and then think to myself I know every lyric to every song from everything they've ever released and kind of freak out! Honestly it happens everyday even though I sometimes go days without listening to any music, or not their's anyway.

I just find the obsession both weird and surreal. It's also interesting when you realize no other artist or band has had such an effect on you.

oh my god! this is the best! chris and jonny in some 2001 tv program (i guess?), playing songs they love. there are 4 parts. check out the last 3 in the poster's channel.

[video=youtube;wa_J_GuWBY8]

WATCHING THESE OLD CRAPPY BUT AWESOME VIDEOS IS THE BEST PART OF BEING COLDPLAY FAN DAMMIT! :awesome: