✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

guys please listen after 6 minutes XD poor chris XD

That little scream at 1:38 just made me :laugh3:.

And the "S-word" 2x!

He just loves that loop pedal, he's like a little boy with his toy.

"That's enough Coldplay", OK Chris, just admit it, you didn't remember the lyrics of ASFOS anymore!

Switching the 3th line already with you get lighter the more it gets dark. :whip:

And the "S-word" 2x!

"That's enough Coldplay", OK Chris, just admit it, you didn't remember the lyrics of ASFOS anymore!

Switching the 3th line already with you get lighter the more it gets dark. :whip:

i think he forgot yellow too....take some rest you puppy, thats why coldplay is on a break from tour

And the "S-word" 2x!

Hahaha he sounds exactly like a little puppy at 1:38 xD

Lol either that or he was like 'I've fucked up too many times already. I'd better just stop' after he missed the loop pedal three times xD

I don't think there's anyone else who can get away with quite as many bloopers as he does xD It never fails to amaze me how incredibly charming Chris always is :dazzled:

And the "S-word" 2x!

Yellow too - "You know I bleed myself dry" :D

Also, there is no such thing as "too much Coldplay" :D

I wish I could just once in my life witness Chris solo show or a Coldplay acoustic show....

• Like 1

I wish I could just once in my life witness Chris solo show or a Coldplay acoustic show....

When I was watching the video, the thought of how I would like to see them in a tiny venue came up at least 5x.

At least you got to see them in NYC.[emoji4]

When I was watching the video, the thought of how I would like to see them in a tiny venue came up at least 5x.

At least you got to see them in NYC.[emoji4]

You mean the Today Show ? Yes, I'm really grateful I got to experience that !

On the other hand, it was my first time seeing them so that meant every subsequent time is not nearly gonna be as good ;)

Wish you luck that one time you will get the chance !

• Like 1

I was getting all excited about an email notification: Radiohead is coming to Belgium - Rock Werchter on 30 June 2017.

That is 30 km from my place.

On yeah, that's right, then I'm gonna be in Frankfurt at a Coldplay concert.

That' is > 400 km from my place. [emoji1]

• Like 1

On our campus there is a jam session right now, and they covered a song which I thought sounded familiar...then I realized it is "To Love Somebody" by the Bee Gees, which Coldplay and Barry Gibb performed at Glastonbury 2016 !

Unfortunately no one ever seems to want to cover Coldplay songs...

• Like 1

On our campus there is a jam session right now, and they covered a song which I thought sounded familiar...then I realized it is "To Love Somebody" by the Bee Gees, which Coldplay and Barry Gibb performed at Glastonbury 2016 !

Unfortunately no one ever seems to want to cover Coldplay songs...

You could have done I Ran Away! [emoji4]

• Like 1

You could have done I Ran Away! [emoji4]

I currently have a bad cold, so no singing for me right now, but anyway I'm shy and would never dare to do that on my own campus where people know me...

(I regret that I didn't do things like that in the US where no one knew me :D)

• Like 1