✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

O

I just won tickets to see Coldplay at the London Palladium, I can't believe it! I called up the station and by some miracle I was picked, the DJ read me some Coldplay lyrics and I immediately knew it was Viva La Vida. I was so nervous, I didn't know how to react when I won, I have a really monotone voice so it is very difficult for me to celebrate enthusiastically! I am so thankful to Magic Radio for picking me, I can't believe I will get to see my favourite band at such an intimate venue.

Omg congrats!!!

• Like 1

• Administrators
no smilies, missing avis...

but man i'm just glad to see these forums again :P

the smilies should be back soon but they aren't the priority as you can imagine :P

The avatars are gone unfortunately but I can recover your previous avatar if you cannot find it. I am trying to perfect the core site before worrying about anything else

• Like 2

the smilies should be back soon but they aren't the priority as you can imagine :P

The avatars are gone unfortunately but I can recover your previous avatar if you cannot find it. I am trying to perfect the core site before worrying about anything else

ah, no worries :D the coldplaying smilies are my lifeblood but i understand it's not the website's lifeblood :lol:

i think i have my avatar saved elsewhere and if not... then it's time for a new one! :P

I have a thought.....what if they release the Everglow video exactly one year after the day they debuted the song?

:surprised: that would be cool

i keep seeing in my Facebook memories all the stuff around AOAL and the album announcement from last year. it's getting me excited again just remembering :P

I have a thought.....what if they release the Everglow video exactly one year after the day they debuted the song?

That would be pretty cool, we also know that they'll be on the Graham Norton Show on the 11th this month performing Everglow. I remember some article or something from a little earlier this year in which the venue where the video was being filmed was asking for volunteers to be in the video in some German arena or something, I can't exactly remember what/where it was, though.

Thanks for the good thoughts! I LOVE the lyrics[emoji441][emoji190] !! Tomorrow at 11am I go in, surgery is at 1pm. Cheering for the Cubbies to win the World Series! Told my sister if I kick the bucket tomorrow, to have a plane fly over the Coldplay concert next year at Soldier Field and drop some of my ashes when they shoot off the confetti canons!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

I'm late cause I haven't been on for a few days but I hope everything went well and you'll feel better soon! <3