✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey everyone, haven't been here for what seems like ages. Hearing Coldplay songs on the radio reminds me to come back to my peeps over at Coldplaying and report back the songs I heard. The first time I tried to log in, the website was down, so I tried again the next day, but the website was down again, so I knew that [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] was doing something very important. I'm glad there's someone willing to remodel our wooden house, even if that means we all have to sleep outside :p

I also took this opportunity to change my avi. Hope you like it!

And one was all Yellow emoji169.png

2df3b8ce9f28df4136f6a3b07eb2d93c.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Cuteness overload!

I just won tickets to see Coldplay at the London Palladium, I can't believe it! I called up the station and by some miracle I was picked, the DJ read me some Coldplay lyrics and I immediately knew it was Viva La Vida. I was so nervous, I didn't know how to react when I won, I have a really monotone voice so it is very difficult for me to celebrate enthusiastically! I am so thankful to Magic Radio for picking me, I can't believe I will get to see my favourite band at such an intimate venue.

Congrats! I know what you mean about the monotone voice haha. Sometimes I have that, too, and people think I'm angry or depressed or something lol. I actually almost won some Coldplay tickets before, but too bad I wasn't chosen. So happy for you :)

I needed a good excuse to change my profile picture

Now you all know what my hand looks like lol

What I learned from your avi: You're white just like me ;)

• Like 6

I just won tickets to see Coldplay at the London Palladium, I can't believe it! I called up the station and by some miracle I was picked, the DJ read me some Coldplay lyrics and I immediately knew it was Viva La Vida. I was so nervous, I didn't know how to react when I won, I have a really monotone voice so it is very difficult for me to celebrate enthusiastically! I am so thankful to Magic Radio for picking me, I can't believe I will get to see my favourite band at such an intimate venue.

Congratulations! [emoji1] The boys are playing at the London Palladium? Tell us more please! x

• Like 1

The Coldplaying team shared this on twitter but I want to share it here as well . happy anniversary @Christa42 10 years on the forums is such a great moment to celebrate and thanks for being coldplaying's mom :)

[MEDIA=twitter]794877319731093505[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/794877319731093505?s=09

Awweeee! thank you all so much! So proud to be part of this wonderful community, Love you all

• Like 2

Congratulations! [emoji1] The boys are playing at the London Palladium? Tell us more please! x

Thanks! Yeah they are playing the London Palladium on Friday, the concert will be streamed live on Absolute Radio. The venue is seated so fingers crossed I get a pair of seats close to the stage, I'll try and get some videos for you guys too. All the info is on the Coldplaying news page. They are also making an appearance on The Graham Norton Show, apparently they will play Everglow which will be interesting, I'm guessing that means the music video will drop soon too. Thanks to everyone else on the forum for the congratulations!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Sorry for not being on in a while. You'll be glad to know I won't be gone for forever this time :lol: My life has just been really busy recently and I couldn't find the time to come on almost at all. Be notified that this may continue. I'll put in my best efforts to come on and check on this place as much as possible however.

Looks like there's been a bit of maintenance done here... Which, as the message that popped up when I first came on here for the first time in a while mentioned, resulted in the loss of my profile picture... That's fine..I still have the original file on my computer. I'll get it back up soon... That ain't going away! :D

Excited for how it said that this will pave the way for new stuff on here... I'm interested to one day be able to see what said stuff will be! I guess time will tell...

It's been a while so there's no chance I'm replying to any quotes since my hiatus, otherwise the storage for this site will fill up and stuff will have to get deleted if we want to post again due to my extremely large number of quotes :D jk. But I don't see it happening in any case... Might go back and read some stuff though.

So that's all for now... Have a nice day everyone :D

• Like 7

Hi everyone! Sorry for not being on in a while. You'll be glad to know I won't be gone for forever this time :lol: My life has just been really busy recently and I couldn't find the time to come on almost at all. Be notified that this may continue. I'll put in my best efforts to come on and check on this place as much as possible however.

Looks like there's been a bit of maintenance done here... Which, as the message that popped up when I first came on here for the first time in a while mentioned, resulted in the loss of my profile picture... That's fine..I still have the original file on my computer. I'll get it back up soon... That ain't going away! :D

Excited for how it said that this will pave the way for new stuff on here... I'm interested to one day be able to see what said stuff will be! I guess time will tell...

It's been a while so there's no chance I'm replying to any quotes since my hiatus, otherwise the storage for this site will fill up and stuff will have to get deleted if we want to post again due to my extremely large number of quotes :D jk. But I don't see it happening in any case... Might go back and read some stuff though.

Glad to see you're back ! We've been missing you :)

• Like 1

'eyyyyyyyy! i was thinking the other day that i hadn't seen you around in a while

i think it's been a busy time for a lot of people recently. understandable :P

• Like 2

I woke up shortly after falling asleep last night and no matter how hard I tried couldn't go back to sleep again, even though I was desperate to catch some sleep because today I need to work a lot on data today, for which I wanted to be rested...

After tossing and turning for hours, I just gave up and decided to "start" the day. It's 6 am and I just put the Parachutes CD in, the perfect album for early mornings.

Hope that Coldplay and Coke and Coffee will get me through the day :D

• Like 8

I woke up shortly after falling asleep last night and no matter how hard I tried couldn't go back to sleep again, even though I was desperate to catch some sleep because today I need to work a lot on data today, for which I wanted to be rested...

After tossing and turning for hours, I just gave up and decided to "start" the day. It's 6 am and I just put the Parachutes CD in, the perfect album for early mornings.

love time zone differences. I'm about to go to sleep, it's 11:32 pm and I just came to check the forums before I go. Enjoy your morning!

And as every one here says real life got me very busy and I don't think I'll be able to come more often here during the week. See You Soon :)

• Like 3

It's 6 am and I just put the Parachutes CD in, the perfect album for early mornings.

Same! I always took Parachutes as an early morning album and AROBTTH as a late night one. Gonna try this tomorrow actually, it's gonna be a long and exhausting day for me so playing Coldplay after and before sleeping should help me get through it.

• Like 3

Same! I always took Parachutes as an early morning album and AROBTTH as a late night one. Gonna try this tomorrow actually, it's gonna be a long and exhausting day for me so playing Coldplay after and before sleeping should help me get through it.

:surprised: that's interesting, i always thought of Parachutes as more of a sunset album... maybe it's the orange-ness of it :P

• Like 1

It's 6 am and I just put the Parachutes CD in, the perfect album for early mornings.

:surprised: that's interesting, i always thought of Parachutes as more of a sunset album... maybe it's the orange-ness of it :P

To me Parachutes is a late-night album, perfect to calm down and maybe go to sleep

Anyway, life has been busy for me that's why I haven't really been here (and damn, this place looks really different)

I just came to say that I had yesterday's episode of masterchef spain on the background (it's a guilty pleasure of mine :curtain:) and they used Up&Up :awesome: and it reminded me that I haven't listened to a lot of coldplay recently :(

• Like 2

I just learned via a german news website that Spotify has an election playlist, and look what's included:[ATTACH=full]6270[/ATTACH]

i definitely listened to that song earlier... of course, after having listened to See You Soon (was on shuffle) and that is not a great song to listen to right now: "so you lost your trust" :P

• Like 1