✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

If there's a chance, take a picture ! :lol:

Sorry for the late reply,I just saw this! I actually thought about it but I am not sure if I should do something like that without his permission :tongue:

It also turns out that I might have to do a project with him.He is nothing like Chris in personality though :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

For the past week, I think I have had every song from VLVODAAHF stuck in my head at some point.....and I haven't even listened to any of those songs for a couple weeks

Me too! I think it's one of their very best [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something awesome happened yesterday. I saw my sister wearing the LoVe button!!!!! It made so happy!!!!! :bliss::loveshower:

I'll wear mine more often!

Yes, I should do that too! I can't believe I never think about it.[emoji179]

I had a crazy dream last night where part of it was on a roller coaster and I could pull this lever to play music for everyone in my car. Fix You came on and some of the other riders cheered! In my dream, I even thought how I should post that in the Random Coldplay Thoughts thread, and now here I am. LOL [emoji12]

• Like 2

Yes, I should do that too! I can't believe I never think about it.[emoji179]

I had a crazy dream last night where part of it was on a roller coaster and I could pull this lever to play music for everyone in my car. Fix You came on and some of the other riders cheered! In my dream, I even thought how I should post that in the Random Coldplay Thoughts thread, and now here I am. LOL [emoji12]

Lol! Coldplaying is part of our dreams as well!

• Like 1

And that's such an awful feeling for me

Yeah for me too

Something awesome happened yesterday. I saw my sister wearing the LoVe button!!!!! It made me so happy!!!!! :bliss::loveshower:

I'll wear mine more often!

That's so awesome! I never saw my brother wearing his, he didn't even put it on at the concert:/

I have mine on my bag cause I love it there and I can't forget it:D I also fixed it with a few little threads to make sure it won't fall off anymore:)

• Like 2

Yeah for me too

That's so awesome! I never saw my brother wearing his, he didn't even put it on at the concert:/

I have mine on my bag cause I love it there and I can't forget it:D I also fixed it with a few little threads to make sure it won't fall off anymore:)

Great! Maybe I'll do that!

And, how dare he?! It's such a precious treasure. You should do something about it. :p

• Like 1