✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Okay, this is REALLY a Random CP thought. So all of a sudden my tablet starts playing True Love twice tonight. Once, it was on the floor and I wasn't even touching it, then just now as I was typing. I hit a key and it started up again! I really feel like there is a Ghost Story here. My music is in I-Tunes, not on my Android tablet. Finally figured out that I have a version of True Love in Mega that one of you sent me. BUT, I have no idea what makes it start or stop playing. I don't have any alarms or timers set on this device. Kind of flipping out!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 7

Okay, this is REALLY a Random CP thought. So all of a sudden my tablet starts playing True Love twice tonight. Once, it was on the floor and I wasn't even touching it, then just now as I was typing. I hit a key and it started up again! I really feel like there is a Ghost Story here. My music is in I-Tunes, not on my Android tablet. Finally figured out that I have a version of True Love in Mega that one of you sent me. BUT, I have no idea what makes it start or stop playing. I don't have any alarms or timers set on this device. Kind of flipping out!

At least your tablet has great taste in music [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lol one time I turned on my week-old laptop and during start-up it started playing the Paradise Remix. May I stress that the laptop was only one week old and I had not watched any live Coldplay videos on it yet.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what is written on Jonny's guitar here? I know the first word is Made, but I cant figure out the other one

b46ceda1b65e580aec1b6b5a38c5badc.jpg

In the next pic I can clearly see it says madera which is wood in Spanish. I can’t read the other word but my guess is that is a Spanish word because the artwork for the guitars was influenced by the fact the album title is written in that language [ATTACH=full]6242[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

I just realized I have surpassed 12.000 posts today... :embarrassed:

Really need to post less...

At first read I thought 12000 posts today??? (as in 1 day). [emoji1]

Yay for the 12000 posts. I'm sure there were a lot of interesting ones amongst them. [emoji4]

And I disagree with the last sentence.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I just realized I have surpassed 12.000 posts today... :embarrassed:

Really need to post less...

Congratulations!! [emoji3] [emoji322]

And please don't!

Call it true, call it true love [emoji175]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

At first read I thought 12000 posts today??? (as in 1 day). [emoji1]

Yay for the 12000 posts. I'm sure there were a lot of interesting ones amongst them. [emoji4]

And I disagree with the last sentence.

WE WANT MORE! We want more! We want more! We want more! We want more!

• Like 3

I already loved the whole A Head Full of Dreams album because it made me feel more positive but today I listened to it again when I already was really happy and it feels even greater as an album! Now I always want to feel this way, amazing day! :heart:

Also,today I heard "Yellow" playing at a store.:bliss:It's the first time I heard that song in public,I know it's a popular one but I don't know if it was that popular in my country(I was 3 when it was released), and I've heard other Coldplay songs being played in public(ASFOS,AOAL,HFTW,Paradise,Magic,Clocks,Fix you and even Trouble and Speed of Sound once on the radio)but never this one so it was a nice surprise :braces:

• Like 4