✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just won tickets to see Coldplay at the London Palladium, I can't believe it! I called up the station and by some miracle I was picked, the DJ read me some Coldplay lyrics and I immediately knew it was Viva La Vida. I was so nervous, I didn't know how to react when I won, I have a really monotone voice so it is very difficult for me to celebrate enthusiastically! I am so thankful to Magic Radio for picking me, I can't believe I will get to see my favourite band at such an intimate venue.

• Like 15

I just won tickets to see Coldplay at the London Palladium, I can't believe it! I called up the station and by some miracle I was picked, the DJ read me some Coldplay lyrics and I immediately knew it was Viva La Vida. I was so nervous, I didn't know how to react when I won, I have a really monotone voice so it is very difficult for me to celebrate enthusiastically! I am so thankful to Magic Radio for picking me, I can't believe I will get to see my favourite band at such an intimate venue.

congrats!! :dance:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Oh my God! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!! Have fun there! [emoji3] [emoji3]

Congratulations!!!!! :vuvuzela:

• Like 1

Wow, congrats !!!

• Like 1

Hey Coldplayers ! @iamsue asked me to let you all know that she will probably not be able to look into the forums for a while. She is having a major surgery, and if I remember correctly today, Nov 3rd, is the day. Let's hope everything goes well and let's wish her a smooth and speedy recovery !

And tell her what it says in a certain song (well, approximately :D):

"Underneath the forum / The Coldplayers are sayin' / Listening to Coldplay / Takes away the pain / Up and up, up and up.....Don't ever give up !"

• Like 10

Hey Coldplayers ! @iamsue asked me to let you all know that she will probably not be able to look into the forums for a while. She is having a major surgery, and if I remember correctly today, Nov 3rd, is the day. Let's hope everything goes well and let's wish her a smooth and speedy recovery !

And tell her what it says in a certain song (well, approximately :D):

"Underneath the forum / The Coldplayers are sayin' / Listening to Coldplay / Takes away the pain / Up and up, up and up.....Don't ever give up !"

Thanks for the good thoughts! I LOVE the lyrics[emoji441][emoji190] !! Tomorrow at 11am I go in, surgery is at 1pm. Cheering for the Cubbies to win the World Series! Told my sister if I kick the bucket tomorrow, to have a plane fly over the Coldplay concert next year at Soldier Field and drop some of my ashes when they shoot off the confetti canons!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

Thanks for the good thoughts! I LOVE the lyrics[emoji441][emoji190] !! Tomorrow at 11am I go in, surgery is at 1pm. Cheering for the Cubbies to win the World Series! Told my sister if I kick the bucket tomorrow, to have a plane fly over the Coldplay concert next year at Soldier Field and drop some of my ashes when they shoot off the confetti canons!

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you during your surgery. [emoji106] [emoji40]

Oh alright she is still around :D (I may have posted this a day too early, lol)

Please don't talk about it that way, that sounds macabre :(

I wish you all the best :thumbsup:

good luck with your surgery! sending positive vibes your way :cheesy::charming:

Don't say that :( You're so strong and you'll have a speedy recovery :) My prayers will be for you tonight and tomorrow. Sending you a big hug and I hope you're enjoying the game!

Guest diogo_sg

Please don't say that!! You'll recover fast and you'll be back to the forums (and concerts) in the blink of an eye! I hope everything goes well, I'm right here supporting you [emoji4]

You already know that I'm having my fingers crossed for you. [emoji256]

Good to know the timing as well.

So in about 1,5 hours the surgery is gonna start.

I'm gonna send extra good vibes to Illinois from now on.

And I'm going to pretend that I didn't read those last lines.

Nope, you are gonna be alive and kicking on a Coldplay concert next summer. [emoji4]

• Like 1

That's so awesome, hey ! I'm so happy for you, hope you'll have a super great time then ! :D

@iamsue I just saw that you had this surgery yesterday :( I hope it went well!!

• Like 1