✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I really do need to start watching Coldplay again. I was watching the concert and was laughing at Chris' "dancing". The bands I've been watching just stand around and he is practically having a seizure around the stage. Oh how I love him so :heart:

The best part is while he's busy dancing (during Lost!), he ends up too far away from his piano and has to run across the stage to get there. And he finally does he just slams his hands down and hits a bunch of wrong notes. I know it's coming every time, and I still find it funny.

Random Coldplaying Thought: I often try to use the smilies outside of this site. Then I remember that no other website is cool enough to have them work.

:laugh3: I do that too! especially on Facebook. It has smilies but they're not as cool as these ones: :wacky: :wacko: :awesome: :inquisitive: :thinking: :mean: :sneaky: and :whip:

I love them all

:laugh3: I do that too! especially on Facebook. It has smilies but they're not as cool as these ones: :wacky: :wacko: :awesome: :inquisitive: :thinking: :mean: :sneaky: and :whip:

I love them all

Same here :P

I love this smilie :P but doesn't have that effect on facebook:(

:cool:

Today I told this kid from my class that 42 was everywhere so he wrote 42 on his painting :D then as luck would have it I was able to prove it because one of my tubes of paint had the last two numbers 42 on the barcode! I was like ..."SEE! I told you":P

Oh it was on my red paint, so it reminded me of viva colors:D

I love them all

Me too! I miss those smilyes on MSN and Facebook.. I love the awesome smily..or my perv smily!The Facebook and Messenger smilyes sucks.

:smug:

Smart cars are "precious"... therefore, Guy is "precious"! (Arwenn88, I know you will lurk in here :P)

hey! First, take one "n" out of my pseudo :P and secondly, HOW do you know me so much? xD You precious thing! :smug:

(it's not my fault we're the only two posters at this hour :P)

hey! First, take one "n" out of my pseudo :P and secondly, HOW do you know me so much? xD You precious thing! :smug:

(it's not my fault we're the only two posters at this hour :P)

Oops, sorry about the extra n.. :shame:

Takes one to know one.. *pout*

(I know.. :P .. let's not get too off topic though :uhoh:)