✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My pleasure Ana. :hug: hahaha :D

:lol: You got lost, well at least you got to ride around SF. :), hmm...I wonder if I'd be able to find the places where the puppets took their pics in the LA beaches. I think I could, but it's too cold to go soon. :P Next summer for sure. :)

Yea the streets there are like riding a roller coasters, up and down, so it was kinda fun. You should for next summer :cool:. I hope I can take a pic where the puppets were one day :D

I used to think that it said that too on "low" :P

I used to think in X&Y Chris sang "trying hard to speak and fighting with my weekend " instead of "fighting with my weak hand" :lol: :facepalm:

I did not understand what he meant by it, of course, I had it wrong! :rolleyes:

I used to think in X&Y Chris sang "trying hard to speak and fighting with my weekend " instead of "fighting with my weak hand" :lol: :facepalm:

I did not understand what he meant by it, of course, I had it wrong! :rolleyes:

Haha me too :P

I was just thinking, I know coldplay songs sooo well, but I think if I would be on a contest of getting lyrics correct, i'd be a little nervous, because I always mess up the words.lol.

Yea the streets there are like riding a roller coasters, up and down, so it was kinda fun. You should for next summer :cool:. I hope I can take a pic where the puppets were one day :D

Yeah me too. :D haha it's his accent. :P

And I would be nervous too to be in one of those lyrics competitions. I would be kicking myself if I got a Coldplay song wrong. :P

hehe yeah, and adam young, and all his other projects :blush:

Haha ok that explains why you knew about what kind of music that guy is into :P

Cool:cool:

RCT: my dad's ringtone is clocks...because he picked it though, not me:P

Im listening to Arcade FIre's "ready to start" because it came out the day christmas lights came out, and it reminds me of that excitement and anticipation:heart: and of course that song is awesome and chris likes them:P

Oh and it makes me think of London:D

really long RCT lol

Just had to come here and tell you guys this... I nearly had a car accident the other day and I was so :veryangry2: but then the passenger in the other car leaned out his window and waved an apology and I thought "OMG THAT'S JONNY BUCKLAND!!!!"

Honestly, must have been his twin. Same sun glasses and everything! :lol::lol::lol:

Just had to come here and tell you guys this... I nearly had a car accident the other day and I was so :veryangry2: but then the passenger in the other car leaned out his window and waved an apology and I thought "OMG THAT'S JONNY BUCKLAND!!!!"

Honestly, must have been his twin. Same sun glasses and everything! :lol::lol::lol:

Where would this be? :sneaky: did you take the car number? phone number?

:lol:

:P

I want to make a Coldplay Christmas cd mix soo...I only have:

1.Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

2.2000 Miles

3.Christmas Lights

Are there anymore? If so where can I find them? :)

last year at the Exeter gig they played Happy Christmas, War is Over by John Lennon and Will sings :wacky: I'll look for the YouTube video

:escaping3:

here

[ame=

]
[/ame]

last year at the Exeter gig they played Happy Christmas, War is Over by John Lennon and Will sings :wacky: I'll look for the YouTube video

:escaping3:

here

oh yeah! :D I had forgotten about this one...but how do I make it into MP3 format? haha I actually don't know how to do that. :shame:

I want to make a Coldplay Christmas cd mix soo...I only have:

1.Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

2.2000 Miles

3.Christmas Lights

Are there anymore? If so where can I find them? :)

Oh great idea! I want to do that too! I love the song they sang that goes, "last christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away...." it was on a christmas message for coldplay.com too bad they didn't sing all of it.

Thinking about LP5 today and I remember someone said they would like to see a new instruments (dulcimer/bongo drums (LiTii) were on VLVDAAHF). I totally agree with that. I was thinking Coldplay should use more Organ (Fix You, Lost are the ones I can remember), more Harmonica (certain live versions of Don't Panic, and live versions of Death Will Never Conquer). But the two I would most like to see are: 1) more drums from Will, we saw/heard it in the live versions of the Yes (the last 30 seconds or so) and live versions of Lost! where Will is using almost his whole drums set. and 2) Brass! The only Coldplay song I can think of that uses brass instruments is Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground and I loved it there. It was so subtle yet uplifting at the same time. I'm hoping we hear more of that.

But..What does ''Cause i feel low'' means? :uhoh2:

Cause i don't know if i translate it wrong, cause' for me, it makes really no sense at all.. :thinking:

Pretty much means I feel down, depressed, not very happy. Having a dip. Something like that

RC (fangirl) T: While watching the performance on MTV World Stage, I noticed that right before they go into Lost!, Chris is lying on the ground and panting. He looks like he just had sex. I really like it :charming:

I always thought that but i never said anything