✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I have to study for 3 university tests that i'll do next week, and today I just thought about Coldplay, Rock in Rio and stuff..

And omg, the festival is gonna be in a year!

Haha yea its all about Coldplay today :P im trying to get started on my essay, I end up back here.lol.the essay is so easy though,maybe it can't wait...:P

Haha yea its all about Coldplay today :P im trying to get started on my essay, I end up back here.lol.the essay is so easy though,maybe it can't wait...:P

Same for me I've spent more time listening to the song/thinking about it than working one college stuff (on a four hour break no less).

Anyway, I absolutely love the feeling of listening to new song for the first time ( as well as the second, third) Right now it doesn't appear it's going to wear out it's welcome, even after the holiday season. I just wonder if it'll get any radio time here int he states.

And now it has me excited to upload my Wedding Bells cover to YouTube tomorrow!

Does anyone else accidentally sing the lyrics to the 60 Minutes version of Christmas Lights?

Haha yes! I've listened to the 60 Minutes version so many times that I can't get those lyrics out of my head! :P

My RCT: Coldplay is lucky! At exactly 2:00 pm (when Christmas Lights was released in my time zone), I got an email from the registrations office at my school and I got into the course I was on a waiting list for for next term! :dance:

Same for me I've spent more time listening to the song/thinking about it than working one college stuff (on a four hour break no less).

Anyway, I absolutely love the feeling of listening to new song for the first time ( as well as the second, third) Right now it doesn't appear it's going to wear out it's welcome, even after the holiday season. I just wonder if it'll get any radio time here int he states.

And now it has me excited to upload my Wedding Bells cover to YouTube tomorrow!

Haha yea I took a 3 hour break n just gave up cuz I was to excited. Don't know if. I have to do it today!

Me too, I can't stop listening to it :heart: I want it to get played here as well. I want to call in and request it but im too emberassed :P but ill try do it for coldplay. Let's get it to play here in the US!

Does anyone else accidentally sing the lyrics to the 60 Minutes version of Christmas Lights?

:lol: *raises hand*

I've listened to the new version so many times since last night that now I get it right, but when they posted the preview with the making of the video I always started singing the other version in my head :tongue:

Kinda Coldplay news, Elton Johns funny.

Elton John's latest rant has made the papers - he laid into Liam and Noel Gallagher, calling the brothers "stupid sods" for failing to crack America and claimed the likes of Muse and Coldplay are better bands. "They never broke America," Elton said, adding: "You only get [one chance], and if you blow it, it's gone. You can't not regret that. I always thought, 'You stupid sods. You'll never get that opportunity again'." He went on: "You know, it's the boys from the men. Coldplay, Muse, U2, The Police, all those bands. They're the men, and all the rest are boys" (various).

http://www.nme.com/news/daily-gossip/54037

I always knew Elton John had good taste!

Soooo I haven't posted in here in over a year. But I figure that in spirit of the new song...I'd come back to see how things are. And I'm not going to front, I cried after hearing Christmas Lights a couple of times. Not only because it's a sweet and lovely song, but because it made me think a lot about my current situations in life right now, and made me think of a certain person.

Anyways, yeah. Hi guys.

Also, kid who posted above me: Juanes is my hero.

Wouldn't it be cool to make some coldplay christmas tree ornaments and coldplay would put them on their christmas tree. Haha but then there wouldn't be much of a tree cuz of so many decorations. I think ill make one based on the christmas lights video for my tree though :P

^Don't worry, so did I.

Today I showed my non-fangirl friend Christmas Lights. She loved it.

In my next class another friend and I had a long discussion about the song and how awesome it is and how we want the new record to cone out soon. I love when people are Coldplay fans and they surprise me with it.