✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I feel kinda creepy for digging up that old question and answering it. :anxious:

I haven't listened to Christmas Lights yet, or Coldplay in forever. :disappointed:

Haha its ok. I think that was my question, but somebody else asked it too. Thanks for answering though, cuz it had been bugging me. :P but why did it make you laugh :P

On one road trip I began to listen to each album from beginning to end, and I found it very enjoyable :heart:

LIsten to it Crests! :D

Thanks a lot imelda! I was trying not to listen to it and then you go and post this?! How could you:angry:.

:laugh3: totally kidding, I already cheated anyway. I heard the song today. Still love it:D

RCT: I tried finding the place where the puppets took a picture in san francisco, and I just ended up getting my dad lost! :P

Ugh I wasn't driving, but it was still stressful getting around SF! Good thing I had my ipod wth me

may be wishful thinking , or my 7-day or so beard and viva la vida t-shirt... don't be disappointed though! even i as a man cannot deny Guy's charm!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs801.snc4/68142_475195287590_839172590_5680503_966361_n.jpg

sorry for spam lol

You definitely have the Guy scruff and the bass stance right :charming:

And yes, no one is immune to that man's charm

Haha its ok. I think that was my question, but somebody else asked it too. Thanks for answering though, cuz it had been bugging me. but why did it make you laugh

Because I just never thought of that before. :P (and I'm a bit of a fangirl :|) Hahaha

No probs :cool3:

^:lol:

I can't stop listening to Christmas lights... or watch the video specially when it comes to the Elvise's parts! :awesome: Phil is actually playing and dancing a little! :charming:

rocking those Elvis hips :charming:

Thanks a lot imelda! I was trying not to listen to it and then you go and post this?! How could you:angry:.

:laugh3: totally kidding, I already cheated anyway. I heard the song today. Still love it:D

RCT: I tried finding the place where the puppets took a picture in san francisco, and I just ended up getting my dad lost! :P

Ugh I wasn't driving, but it was still stressful getting around SF! Good thing I had my ipod wth me

My pleasure Ana. :hug: hahaha :D

:lol: You got lost, well at least you got to ride around SF. :), hmm...I wonder if I'd be able to find the places where the puppets took their pics in the LA beaches. I think I could, but it's too cold to go soon. :P Next summer for sure. :)