✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My 1000th tweet on twitter was about Coldplay. :D

Yay :dance:

Ahh im going through finals week at school! But its not so bad. How is that related to coldplay? Oh well of course they always help me through school :D

Par exemple, I got an 100% in my ten page essay:dance: and she wants to use it as an example too,

im so happy because I wrote it all the night before and I thought I did bad:P

So yea thank you coldplay :D

Today I was watching my new Family Guy DVD. One of the episodes had this joke about a movie called something like 'Woman Who is Far Too Busy With Business For Anything Else Because She Is Busy With Business'. A guy who's interested in her comes in and says 'Can you do lunch?', and she starts spouting off reasons why she can't (mainly because she is busy with business). The guy then says 'Sh sh sh... in the next 90 minutes, I am going to show you that all of your problems can be solved by my penis.' Then, Clocks started playing.

New favourite Family Guy gag? I think so.

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS now being played on VH1, Denmark - finally

Today I have heard CHRISTMAS LIGHTS three times - and watched the video twice on VH1, Denmark.

Yesterday I saw this week's download chart from 8 to 1 - no Coldplay.

Today, I heard i-Tunes Top 40 - the weekly chart of downloads - and new entry as position 9 (and I think it is the highest placed Christmas Song) was COLDPLAY and Christmas Lights (so I just missed it Friday).

On VH1, Denmark's programme "Week-end Music" at 11:40 I heard / watched Christmas Lights and the video / song was played again at 17:50. So now that the song has reached the download chart with no (or only very little) promotion from the radio stations (I have not heard it played once, but it might have been played) it will now be played. :dance: :thumbsup:

It was great hearing this song again and watching the video on the telly.

Today, at 6am I was going back to bed when I thought I heard Christmas Lights, I thought I had gone crazy but when I entered the kitchen, the radio was on (it was not loud) and it was indeed Christmas Lights :awesome:

So nice and :cool:

On VH1, Denmark lately they had played Do they know it's Christmas - the version with Chris Martin, Dodo and others - a weak cover of the original in my opinion - even Bono who was singing the same lines as in the 1984 version.

And when I heard the download chart yesterday / Friday from no. 8 to 1 and no

Coldplay (because as I found out today, it was no. 9) - then I gave up the hope of hearing and seeing Christmas Lights this year. So I was so pleased to hear it today on both radio and on the TV programme VH1, Denmark.

It was so nice hearing it again - and watching the video. It was such a good feeling. :awesome:

Yay :dance:

Ahh im going through finals week at school! But its not so bad. How is that related to coldplay? Oh well of course they always help me through school :D

Par exemple, I got an 100% in my ten page essay:dance: and she wants to use it as an example too,

im so happy because I wrote it all the night before and I thought I did bad:P

So yea thank you coldplay :D

I know what you mean about them helping getting through school. Like on Thursday night I started panicking when I was studying for part 1 of my Calculus final for Friday(yesterday :P) so I put on Parachutes to try to relax and it worked. I felt so much better. :) I got a B on the first part so i was happy about that. :)

Congrats on your 100% paper by the way. :D

So nice and :cool:

On VH1, Denmark lately they had played Do they know it's Christmas - the version with Chris Martin, Dodo and others - a weak cover of the original in my opinion - even Bono who was singing the same lines as in the 1984 version.

And when I heard the download chart yesterday / Friday from no. 8 to 1 and no

Coldplay (because as I found out today, it was no. 9) - then I gave up the hope of hearing and seeing Christmas Lights this year. So I was so pleased to hear it today on both radio and on the TV programme VH1, Denmark.

It was so nice hearing it again - and watching the video. It was such a good feeling. :awesome:

:awesome: Isn't it great when their music just pops up when you're not expecting it!?

I really need this new album, I need some support to get me through the stress of going to university! Im so nervous!

Oh this isn't coldplay related, but today I asked for a raise at work, it was the scariest thing ever, my heart felt like exploding! Kinda like when I saw guy so close on the b-stage only that was a good feeling.

Oooh I made it coldplay related :P

I was at an IKEA store a few days ago and they played Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas sung by our beloved Chris Martin! I was so happy :wacky:

I was at some clothing store(I forgot which one. :P) yesterday and they played it too. :D I got all happy and was singing along, and my niece was like, "Imelda calm down." :lol: Oh and Saturday night my brother called a radio station and requested Christmas Lights but the guy told him he didn't know that song. :(

I was at some clothing store(I forgot which one. :P) yesterday and they played it too. :D I got all happy and was singing along, and my niece was like, "Imelda calm down." :lol: Oh and Saturday night my brother called a radio station and requested Christmas Lights but the guy told him he didn't know that song. :(

That is one weird guy then! :lol:

In my exercise class the other day, during the stretching part the instructor played "Bigger Stronger". It was such a great surprise. I love when you get to hear a Coldplay song in random places.

Bigger Stronger isn't that famous either, so that must have been awesome! :D

^ It is awesome :awesome:

Someone on tv claimed that Christmas Lights wasent a real christmas song. :shame:

Who and in what TV programme?

I like that after ignoring the song completely (or almost completely) from 1 to 11 December, it is now being played after having entered the download charts. I have heard it played also in radio programmes (not only in connection with charts).