✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

There's this thing at the mall where you can text in a code to hear and watch a music video at the food court, so I requested Yellow and they played it so i had a nice little time eating my lunch while watching Chris walk down a beach. :P

Jelousss that sounds like a great lunch :D

Yesterday in my last day of art class my teacher was giving art magazines away. So I was flipping through one about best of the 90's. For the most part the magazine was disturbing :P but then I flipped to this one page and I was like" coldplay!...wait coldplay?" I was surprised to see the cover from AROBTTH In such a weird art mag. But then I saw that it was about the artist that did that design. I almost forgot that design was not originally coldplay:P

Anyways I ripped the page off the magazine and kept it :D

Sorry long story but I was so excited to see something coldplay related in such a random place:dance:

Jelousss that sounds like a great lunch :D

Yesterday in my last day of art class my teacher was giving art magazines away. So I was flipping through one about best of the 90's. For the most part the magazine was disturbing :P but then I flipped to this one page and I was like" coldplay!...wait coldplay?" I was surprised to see the cover from AROBTTH In such a weird art mag. But then I saw that it was about the artist that did that design. I almost forgot that design was not originally coldplay:P

Anyways I ripped the page off the magazine and kept it :D

Sorry long story but I was so excited to see something coldplay related in such a random place:dance:

It was nice, and then last night when we were driving home, Yellow came on the radio too. :D

hahah I would have taken that page as well. ;) It's strange though how you actually found a pic of that even before that artwork was used for AROBTTH. :cool:

So yes, there's a new Coldplay song out in the world. [...] The video shoot already feels like a lifetime ago. Recollections of that night include (in no particular order): Rather a lot of shivering, realising that Simon Pegg is quite possibly even funnier in person than on the telly and getting a constant stream of amusing texts from my colleagues on the boat full of fans. ("We're doing Coldplay Karaoke! Frida is nailing Yellow...").

(source: coldplay.com)

I was mentioned in the Roadie blog. :bomb:

My friend just texted me and asked if I had heard the new Coldplay song yet (because I had mentioned to her that I was excited for it back when it was first announced). I was like Ummm of course, I watched the clock count down! :laugh3:

And also I was watching etalk (an entertainment show) and they were talking about in-laws, and they interviewed Blythe Danner quickly, but first they showed a clip of Christmas Lights to show who her son-in-law was! :dance:

am i too obsessed???

my teachers used to send me out of class every single day

without fail because they were sick of me like my desk was covered in posters and pics

AND one day i was in trouble and i was in the office and i couldnt help it so i got a microphone so that the whole school could hear me and said

"Coldplay is the best band in the whole world and Chris is so bloody hot" :laugh3:

it was hilarious then just to keep the moment going i played yellow and got suspended

My friend just texted me and asked if I had heard the new Coldplay song yet (because I had mentioned to her that I was excited for it back when it was first announced). I was like Ummm of course, I watched the clock count down! :laugh3:

And also I was watching etalk (an entertainment show) and they were talking about in-laws, and they interviewed Blythe Danner quickly, but first they showed a clip of Christmas Lights to show who her son-in-law was! :dance:

Haha find it funny that friends think we need to be reminded about coldplay events. :P

^ Yeah, my mom's like that too. She follows Coldplay on Twitter and everytime they post something she comes and tells me...and I'm like, ''yeah, mom, I saw it already.'' :lol:

Yeah,,My dad says he don't like CP, but he told me about Christmas Lights and told me that they ware startet touring...:thinking: Thats kinda odd, and i alrealy know stuff like that..:laugh3:

^ I know! Its not necessary to tell Coldplayers that! :awesome: