✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^Don't worry, so did I.

Today I showed my non-fangirl friend Christmas Lights. She loved it.

In my next class another friend and I had a long discussion about the song and how awesome it is and how we want the new record to cone out soon. I love when people are Coldplay fans and they surprise me with it.

I wish i had a friend who liked coldplay as much as i do, most people in my school just know Viva La Vida.:\

Yeah it's okay. :) I get to see your posts about this wonderful song as well. :awesome:

Haha yea ur one of the two that actually like my posts.:lol:

we have this thing called "christmas in the park" at a town nearby and we were talking about it just now but I called it "christmas lights" by accident :P

Oh when I was there I kept imagining the song cuz the whole park was filled with christmas lights:heart:

But I think I need to lay off the song for a bit. I don't want to take away how special it is bt its gonna be near impossible to not hear it :P

Haha yea ur one of the two that actually like my posts.:lol:

we have this thing called "christmas in the park" at a town nearby and we were talking about it just now but I called it "christmas lights" by accident :P

Oh when I was there I kept imagining the song cuz the whole park was filled with christmas lights:heart:

But I think I need to lay off the song for a bit. I don't want to take away how special it is bt its gonna be near impossible to not hear it :P

yeah its gonna be very hard, since that song is actually playing in my head right now! haha

Here's a random thought that's been bugging me for while now:

Y'know that song Fireflies by Owl City? Well in the music video, there's a globe on the piano, well I was thinking, is the singer a fan of Coldplay, or is it just coincidence??

This made me laugh. :anxious:

To answer your really old question, no, he's more a fan of instrumental music and such.