✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have Grizzly Bear in March. Not a huge fan of them - only starting liking them after listening to Shields. But tix to their show were cheap so why not.

Laneway Festival in a couple of weeks which I'm damn excited about:

Alt-J (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Of Monsters and Men (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yeasayer

Bat for Lashes

Polica

Kimbra

Tame Impala

As well as Muse, I'm also planning to go to Reading Festival and am hoping to see Stereophonics at some point soon. So hopefully the artists I am seeing this year are:

Muse

Stereophonics

(maybe Atoms for Peace)

Alt-J

Deftones

Eminem

+ Any other artists yet to be announced for Reading that I decide to go and see

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen Coldplay, Muse, Sting, Santana, Evrything Everything, Jovanotti and Negramaro(the first is an italian singer the second are an italian alternative rock band)

I'm going to see Depeche Mode in June

My mother banned me from concerts for two years, so Depeche Mode is my last one

I want to see Radiohead, Blur, Roger Waters or David Gilmour, Alt J, Sigur Ros and Metallica than i can die

Roxette many years ago, a Swedish band called Gyllene Tider 4 times (i was V.I.P when i was 4 :p), Coldplay twice and Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers once.

This year i'm gonna go see Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits and Gyllene Tider again, and hopefully Dido goes on tour after releasing a new album, in which case I'll go see her too. And of course I'll be seeing Coldplay again in a year or two, or maybe three... :p

I've seen Coldplay twice (at the Heineken Jammin' Festival in 2011 and in Nice last year... Nice was even more aweseme 'cause I was front row, facing the right side of the X stage), then Pooh twice as well, sadly (an historical Italian band my brother loves, I don't though :sick:)...

I wanted to see Sigur Ros this year but I've got nobody to go with : ( But I'm not too disappointed about it, 'cause I'm gonna see Muse in July in Rome anyway :awesome: