✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Kodaline twice this month :awesome:

Their opening acts for this tour, James Bay and Hudson Taylor were amazing as well!!

I've always loved Hudson Taylor and will next see them on December 8, I can't wait! :awesome:

I hope to see James Bay again, soon!

Question: So I'm planning to see Arcade Fire in Mountain View, California @ the Shoreline Amphitheater this summer. Does anyone have any experiences at this venue? Is it worth it to get lawn seating, considering it's much cheaper than the proper seating sections? Can you see well from the lawn?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. This would be my first time seeing AF live, and I'm really really passionate about them, so this is very special to me. :)

Thanks.

Bought 'lucky dip' tickets for The Rolling Stones today. Don't know where the seats will be until the day of the show, but for $99 no complaints seeing most people paid $200+ for back row seats and $580+ for down the front tix. Plus it all sold out in 10 minutes! Score.

Bought 'lucky dip' tickets for The Rolling Stones today. Don't know where the seats will be until the day of the show, but for $99 no complaints seeing most people paid $200+ for back row seats and $580+ for down the front tix. Plus it all sold out in 10 minutes! Score.

Hopefully you will get half decent seats

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seen:

Coldplay at Ahoy, Rotterdam 171211

Coldplay at the Malieveld, the Hague 060912

John Mayer at the HMH, Amsterdam 241113

Birdy at the Oosterpoort, Groningen 170214

Go to see:

Taymir at Apollo, Emmen 030414

Lady Gaga at the Ziggodome, Amsterdam 240914

Want to see:

Elbow

U2

Rolling Stones

Coldplay

Adele

Lily Allen

Manic Street Preachers

Arcade Fire

Some Velvet Morning

Elbow

Nothing booked after June, seems strange that my ticket envelope is getting emptier and emptier with every show.

Although it will probably start filling up again from June time when the autumn/winter programs come out for the local theatres, see which comedians, tribute acts and smaller groups are lined up.