✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

I wanted to see Sigur Ros this year but I've got nobody to go with : (

i went on my own to my first Coldplay show in 2009. and i go to see my favorite icehockey team on my own all the time, which usualy is a 2.5 hour drive on way. plus i'll probably be going to see Dido on my own aswell

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went on my own to my first Coldplay show in 2009. and i go to see my favorite icehockey team on my own all the time, which usualy is a 2.5 hour drive on way. plus i'll probably be going to see Dido on my own aswell

how old are you?

I'm almost 17 and mother doesn't want me to go alone or with friends, i am forced to go with a member of my family because i live in south italy and for any concert i have to do at least 3 hours but she said that for the next coldplay concert (i will be almost 20 by then) i can go with my friends but not alone

i'm 21 now, on my first Coldplay concert i was just about to turn 18. My first alone 3-hour trip to an icehockey game was the day after i got my driving license, which is the same as two days after my 18th birthday :p

how old are you?

I'm almost 17 and mother doesn't want me to go alone or with friends, i am forced to go with a member of my family because i live in south italy and for any concert i have to do at least 3 hours but she said that for the next coldplay concert (i will be almost 20 by then) i can go with my friends but not alone

i'm 21 now, on my first Coldplay concert i was just about to turn 18. My first alone 3-hour trip to an icehockey game was the day after i got my driving license, which is the same as two days after my 18th birthday :p

Lucky you! I'm gonna be 20 in a few months, and even though Rome is only 3 hours away from here my parents don't want me to go alone, but with someone who's at least 25, more or less, and I know nobody this old (or younger!) who does like them :\

Friday I had an evening with Tété: first an acoustic showcase at a multimedia shop then later the concert :bliss:

I want to share two videos of the concert I found on YouTube, so here they are:

- a bit of the intro+a bit of "Nus Là-Bas"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKu5-TRC6g]Tété - Nus là-bas (Live à la Laiterie, Strasbourg 08/03/2013) - YouTube[/ame]

- a bit of the song "Madeleine"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQVY2i3AxI]Tété - Madeleine (Live à la Laiterie, Strasbourg 08/03/2013) - YouTube[/ame]

I REALLY want to go see Justin Timberlake and Jay Z's tour, but the days that the concert is near me, my parents booked a camping trip.

I didn't know M83 was going on tour! I'll have to go see them live, too!

I also REALLY REALLY want to go see Phoenix REALLY REALLY badly, but they aren't coming to Boston or anywhere near me. :(

Kanye West, May 11, 2008, Virginia Beach, Virginia (Met Kanye's father in the crowd!)

Arctic Monkeys, April 7, 2010, Baltimore, Maryland

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, November 11, 2011, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Coldplay, July 8, 2012, Washington, D.C. (Got a wave from Chris two times during the show!)

Louis C.K., December 31, 2012, Baltimore, MD

Will be seeing Bill Burr on May 30th in Baltimore, MD, so excited!

Looks like I won't be seeing Bat for Lashes after all, but The National (i.e. the best live band) announced a local date at my favorite venue in the world so I'm obviously not missing that. Though oddly enough, tickets don't go on sale for another month.

I didn't know M83 was going on tour! I'll have to go see them live, too!

They toured VERY extensively in 2011 and 2012, so their 2013 tour dates are pretty scattered. But the Hollywood Bowl date in September seems to indicate they'll probably add a few more US shows this year before the tour finally wraps up for good. Phenomenal live band so don't pass it up if they come near you.

I also REALLY REALLY want to go see Phoenix REALLY REALLY badly, but they aren't coming to Boston or anywhere near me. :(

They're just starting to tour next month so expect them to show up pretty much everywhere later this year. Their previous tour was relentless.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My upcoming concerts:

Muse - Amsterdam ArenA, June 4th

Bruce Springsteen - Goffertpark, June 22nd

Robbie Williams - Amsterdam ArenA, Juli 13th

Lowlands festival (August 16, 17 and 18) - Editors, Nine Inch Nails, Franz Ferdinand, Kodaline and many more

Nickelback - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome, November 11th

Summer is approaching and my upcoming list has imploded like it does every year.

June: Austra

July: The Postal Service

August: The National x2

September: FYF Fest (My Bloody Valentine, MGMT, Beach House), M83 w/ Phantogram

October: ACL (The Cure, Depeche Mode, Muse), Atoms for Peace

Had Arctic Monkeys and Vampire Weekend tickets but sold them to fund ACL.