✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

Have seen this year so far: Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Andy Burrows, Frank Turner

Going to see this year: Muse, a festival with Keane, Kasabian, Editors, Robbie Williams (I know...), Roger Waters, Frank Turner, Foals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to see Vampire Weekend (specifically) at the Boston Calling music festival in September, but also Local Natives, The Gaslight Anthem, The Airborne Toxic Event, Bat for Lashes, Deer Tick, and a few other acts I've never heard of.

Man! That sounds awesome!

I saw Passion Pit a few days ago, and I am going to see Local Natives next week, and RJD2 a few days later! I am so excited.

Seen this year: Muse, The Killers

Going to see this year: Bruce Springsteen, Robbie Williams, Tenacious D, Nickelback and I'm going to Lowlands Festival with (so far announced) Editors, Franz Ferdinand, Nine Inch Nails, Kodaline and many more!

20 months after buying the ticket, I finally saw Elvis Costello last night...

...well worth the wait

I Hope You're Happy Now

Heart Of The City

Uncomplicated

I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down

High Fidelity

Temptation

Secondary Modern

Watch Your Step

Possession

King Horse

Beyond Belief

Clubland

Good Year For The Roses

Still Too Soon To Know/Crawling Back

Indoor Fireworks

Oliver's Army

Less Than Zero

Alison

Bedlam

Drum & Bone

Country Darkness

It Tears Me Up

I Want You

"Joanna" Interlude

She

Talking In the Dark

I Still Have That Other Girl

Interlude

Shipbuilding

A Slow Drag With Josephine

Walking My Baby Back Home

Jimmie Standing In The Rain

Tramp The Dirt Down

Finale

Chelsea

Pump It Up

Peace, Love and Understanding

---------

2 hours, 50 minutes, pretty much non-stop.

--------

I've been thinking about my top 10 gigs (out of 98), and after lots of hard-work I've got it down to

1 - Coldplay 28th June 2005, Crystal Palace. 2nd show, finished my A-levels in the morning, first solo-show in the afternoon, ended up sleeping on a bench outside Basingstoke station. They were on top form, X&Y had just come out, and compared to the other 2 times it was more focused on the music, plus can't complain with the support of Morning Runner & Interpol

2 - Snow Patrol - 20/11/09, Colston Hall, Bristol. It was on their re-worked tour, truly amazing. They lost a massive trick not putting out a DVD of the RAH show to cater for the fans unable to attend

3 - Stereophonics - 17/12/11, Boscombe O2 Academy. Warm-up show for the "3-night-stand" in London, great setlist, full of energy.

4 - Porcupine Tree - 10/10/09, Bristol Colston Hall. Amazing band, amazing show

5 - Oasis - 10/12/05 - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff. Support was Foo Fighters, The Coral, Razorlight, The Subways, Yeti & Nic Armstrong & The Thieves, enough said

6 - Travis - 8/2/08 - Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms

7 - R.E.M. - 27/8/08 - Southampton Rose Bowl

8 - Bon Iver - 12/9/08 - Bristol Trinity Centre (old church)

9 - Blackbud - 24/04/2006 - Bristol Fleece

10 -Fleet Foxes - 30/10/2008 - Bristol Anson Rooms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^You're gonna have a good time :D

Just two days till my first Robbie Williams concert!!! :crown:

I'm also going to Lowlands Festival (Editors, Kodaline and much more), Nickelback in November and Tenacious D in December :D

Other than Coldplay last September, I saw Kodaline on February 28 in Paris. Will see them again this November, in London on the 10th (hopefully) and in Glasgow on the 24th (that's for sure), and it was just announced that Hudson Taylor will support them! Can't wait!! :dance:

I also saw Mika in Grenoble (for a FREE concert :wideeyed: ) on July 10. Great performer!