✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

POST YOUR FAV PICS OF COLDPLAY

Moses

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is amazing!!!

does anybody have any ideas of a picture i can put on my birthday cake? :lol::)

Your getting a coldplay birthday cake!!

my friends done that for me too! they are the best :D hahaha although i didnt reallly want to eat it :/ haha

hahaha that could be a problem. can't you have a selection of pictures like maybe all individual ones then one group one and loads of butterflies!! :D hahaha clearly a lot of thought has been put into this!

this thread is amazing!!!

does anybody have any ideas of a picture i can put on my birthday cake? :lol::)

mmmmm get one of the pics of them at the Q awards last year...........they all looked so yummy in those pics :wideeyed:

you better give me some of that b day cake mars!!! give me part of Guy's face :lol: hahah thats awesome your getting one!!!

^ But that IS the highest quality! :thinking:

omg ive never seen this b4 :P :lol:

GUy = :disappointed: in this pic!! :laugh3: aww they are all laughing at him again...hahahha

They were probably talking about football, & then someone cracked a joke about Guy's footy ignorance! :p

I've always loved this photo...

http://iblogformusic.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/coldplay.jpg

This one's funny, too...I think Chris is using a hammer to play that drum...

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/music/coldplay/coldplay_3.jpg

But this one's one of my definite favorites...

http://www.projo.com/photos/20080601/AR0601_coldplay_06-01-08_AHAB3MO.jpg

AND ALSO COCK BLOCKING HIMSELF AGAIN!!!!! SHAME!! SHAME!!!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:

(but what big feet :sneaky: :sneaky:)

Yeah, the cock blocking ruined the leg spread! :snobby:

(Big feet.........AH YUS! :mellow:)

Yeah, the cock blocking ruined the leg spread! :snobby:

(Big feet.........AH YUS! :mellow:)

hahaha -RANDOM!! but..... speaking of big feet.........just the other day......me and my friend Kyle were studying for one of our archeaology tests and we were both sitting on my bed and he looked up at one of my coldplay posters....the Viva one where they are all sitting on the couch and he says...."all their feet look really big in that picture...." and i dont think he meant to be pervy but i said "ah yes.......of course their feet are huge......just like other parts of them...." :wink3: then he said "you would say that liz....haha your prolly right......!!!" and he isnt gay fyi....but just him agreeing with me made my day :smug: :pleased:

:lol:

hahaha -RANDOM!! but..... speaking of big feet.........just the other day......me and my friend Kyle were studying for one of our archeaology tests and we were both sitting on my bed and he looked up at one of my coldplay posters....the Viva one where they are all sitting on the couch and he says...."all their feet look really big in that picture...." and i dont think he meant to be pervy but i said "ah yes.......of course their feet are huge......just like other parts of them...." :wink3: then he said "you would say that liz....haha your prolly right......!!!" and he isnt gay fyi....but just him agreeing with me made my day :smug: :pleased:

:lol:

:laugh3:

Your friend is awesome by my standars! :cool: