🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Mew

yellowy eyes

yay! i got atghk!! it wasn't on the shelf at jb when i checked but luckily for me they had a copy they had got in yesterday out the back so i'm listening now!! yay, so happy to have the material version!!

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

yeah i had that on my desktop for quite...some...time lol

i really like this pic, it's totally out of character but it puts a grin on my face ... :rolleyes: :nice:

469ee5.jpg

Haha, excatly! i remember when i saw it for the first time i was like "what the fuck is he doing?? is that really jonas :stunned:??"

I love how Johan is just laughing

--

Haha, i must be a really bad fan since i didn't even know where they are from :uhoh:

^ :laugh4: hahah, never seen that one before!

Here are larger vers of the pics that Kathy posted (click thumbnails):

special2vn7.th.jpgspecial4eg9.th.jpg

special3xr1.th.jpgspecial1ky5.th.jpg

Annnnd more!

kites2ap0.jpg

kites4nv4.jpg

kites3tc1.jpg

kites1oh4.jpg

....one more for good measure, yeah?

146045mp6.jpg

Ohh, they are most worthy of our obsession! :lol::smug:

Here's a funny video of Bo and Jonas mooching around NYC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8QT5H0HcOs

My video of the day: :nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_JBxCkwCE

:dance: @ this thread for being so active with Mew :heart:!

@Nadia, i enjoy anything mew-related so keep everything coming, including stories :wink: i'll upload the ones i have in a little while. do you have any b-sides? also, are there any in particular you'd like?

I only have The Zookeeper's Boy single which includes 1) Zookeeper's Boy (Radio Edit), 2) Dark Design (Red Version) and 3) Chinaberry Tree (Red Version). I'll be glad to upload it if anyone wants it! Anything else you could share would be wonderful...or you can just tell me where to find them!

Thanks to you guys I've got:

Early Demo Cassette

A Triumph For Man (1st release)....anyone have the 2nd release?

Frengers

And The Glass Handed Kites

Live on P3 (thanks zeior :nice:)......I'm splitting this one up into tracks, and I'll reup it as soon as I'm done (kinda tricky figuring out where one song ends, and the next begins). I did some poking around online, and I think its a recording from Roskilde Festival 2005 in case anyone was wondering.

I'm ordering atghk today on amazon! :D

haha i love that home vid in NYC. Bo was making me laugh all through-out and Jonas lol funny stuff :laugh3:

tzb single was uploaded by gareth a while ago so i'm sure everyone has it, it just didn't include the video which if we wanted, had to request it. i like the radio verion of tzb a lot more than the album version, seems way more lively.

speaking of wallpapers, here are a few i made , really plain :nice:

i'll keep adding ones i make here to make things easier to find.

w1cx6.th.jpg w9copyka6.th.png w8hm7.th.jpg

hm, song of the day for me, well it's really song of the week is like paper cuts...! [to see vid click on sig link and scroll]

(gosh! i missed all this yesterday! .. woahh! :shocked2:)

wow! Kathy, Rolle & Nadia :stunned: ...you are killing me with these pics, ah!!! :blush: lookie Silas and Joans ....... :heart:

oh and speaking of covers and booklets.. heres this from ATFM (i think its brilliant!)

atfm1.jpg

atfm2.jpg

atfm3.jpg

atfm4.jpg

atfm5.jpg

@^Kathy: i really like these wallpapers, so simple and mewish! :D .. perfect! :nice:

i have a question though, how do you get 'Mew' written in that way, like in the 1st and 2nd wallapaper? .. did you cut them from Frengers' cover?

@^Kathy: i really like these wallpapers, so simple and mewish! :D .. perfect! :nice:

i have a question though, how do you get 'Mew' written in that way, like in the 1st and 2nd wallapaper? .. did you cut them from Frengers' cover?

oh thanks!! yeah i think the atfm cover is really good too, it's so different!

about the image, i found a large size version of atghk album cover and photoshopped the name from it. glad you liked them...oh that reminds me, there is this one pic i have to post here, it's of Silas but i can't remember anything else, just when i saw it i thought "oh Lana will like this" lol!

Ok, I've seen a few requests on the last couple of pages....well, kind of requests but more of a general discussion about various songs and so forth...

If anyone needs anything specific then just write it in a post or PM me....

(But writing requests in the thread might help you get things quicker a more people who have the desired media might be able to help with uploading)

Hey, I've got a big request for all the Mew Fans outthere... don't know If you can help me... I'm really looking for a stand-alone Version of "Special" for a long time.

I don't know if there exists any, but the video of song actually got one, so maybe someone got this "single-edit" at home and could share it...

It's a great tune and I would really like a version of it, that doesn't fade in the, of course also brilliant "zookeeper's boy" :D Thanx for any help

Mew concert

I finally got to see Mew!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to see them so bad lately. For the past month I have listened to their album Frengers everyday. So the concert was amazing. They played all my favorite songs and had this amazing light show that kept me very entertained. They are in the middle of a North American tour so go see them quick!!!:)

I finally got to see Mew!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to see them so bad lately. For the past month I have listened to their album Frengers everyday. So the concert was amazing. They played all my favorite songs and had this amazing light show that kept me very entertained. They are in the middle of a North American tour so go see them quick!!!:)

*merged with other mew thread*

Glad you had a nice time :D

*merged with other mew thread*

Glad you had a nice time :D

Ah cheers! I was actually waiting someone to do that :P

Whoa, i'm really glad to hear you enjoyed it! It's not anything new that their gigs are amazing and the light/screen show sure keeps everyone entertained.

I hope other people will read this too and go see them, aa! They really are worth of watching AND i have heard that the tickets dont even cost that much, am i right?

^ thanks Dave :nice: i didn't know there was another one.

^ and thanks for that special version Gareth! :)

ah how great for you SniperShot! it bet it was an unforgettable experience. did you manage to take any pics? or get an autograph? ... reminds me of a dream i had on sunday night, mew came to australia and played a very intimate gig for only like 20 people, of which i was front center with my camera, but because i was so dazzled and amazed that i was actually seeing them, i forgot to take a lot of pics. i got 1 of Bo and that's it, none of Jonas believe it or not lol and as i was about to meet them after the show, i woke up...so it seems at the moment, the only way i can see them live is in my dreams :tongue: :lol:

Cheers Gareth for the upload!! I'd reeeeally do a happy dance though if you could zip up and upload the entire Special Single. Only if you have time! :nice:

01. Special (Radio Mix) (3:22)

02. Animals Of Many Kinds (4:16)

03. Apocalypso (Live) (4:46)

04. Special (Video)

And the 7" Special Vinyl b-sides:

Killer (5:05)

Like Chaser (3:50)

@SniperShot - good for you! I'm sure it was amazing. Any surprises in the setlist? 1 week to go before they come to my state! Anything I should know about before the big day? :P I feel like I should do something to prepare for it! :lol:

@Kathy - nice dream....hopefully one day it will be come a reality! :sneaky: