✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The National

heartswarm

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third page?? :bigcry:

I went to see them yesterday and they debuted a new song! :D It's called You Were a Kindness and here's a part of the song. (I guess, my dear Firefox keeps crashing when I try to view the video :disappointed:)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Got some nice pics as well. :nice:

4774474110_e12029bb48.jpg

Yep, you're pics are SO gorgeous! But that's not new :tongue:. You talented bitch lol !

The new song sounds good! I wonder if they'll do it at my concert too...

I really can't wait to see them! Was it as amazing as you'd thought?

Was it as amazing as you'd thought?
YES. I was really impressed even though I already knew what to expect (watched a full show on an online stream a while back). The guys were really chatty and fun. Matt basically insulted everyone from Utrecht by saying the city was so beautiful that the people living in it must be fake. :lol: And he dedicated a song to Germany after they'd lost (not that hard to guess which song). I was pleasantly surprised that they played Available, which is basically ancient. Matt did two crowd walks, one during Available and one during Terrible Love (the last song). Both times he went all the way to the back of the hall and the whole audience helped carrying his microphone wire. :wacky:

I had a great time, this might be my favourite concert of the year so far (music wise anyway) and the list is already pretty impressive. You're seeing them with Vampire Weekend, right? Just so you know, The National >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vampire Weekend. :D

YES. I was really impressed even though I already knew what to expect (watched a full show on an online stream a while back). The guys were really chatty and fun. Matt basically insulted everyone from Utrecht by saying the city was so beautiful that the people living in it must be fake. :lol: And he dedicated a song to Germany after they'd lost (not that hard to guess which song). I was pleasantly surprised that they played Available, which is basically ancient. Matt did two crowd walks, one during Available and one during Terrible Love (the last song). Both times he went all the way to the back of the hall and the whole audience helped carrying his microphone wire. :wacky:

I had a great time, this might be my favourite concert of the year so far (music wise anyway) and the list is already pretty impressive. You're seeing them with Vampire Weekend, right? Just so you know, The National >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vampire Weekend. :D

Ahhh :D :D ! Yes I'm seeing them with Vampire Weekend :nice:. Ok, I take note lol. We'll see if I agree with that statement or not soon... :P

Vampire Weekend and The National are playing together somewhere?!?!?!?!?!

:shocked2:

First post in this thread, but I've got to say The National needs to get some love on these message boards. Truly one of the great great bands that don't get any mainstream attention.

Of course, many people love them for that very reason, but they're just great out and out musicians. Some Coldplayers really should check them out.

Vampire Weekend and The National are playing together somewhere?!?!?!?!?!

:shocked2:

Yes in France :D for a festival called "Les nuits de Fourvière" in Lyon. It'll be a double concert with Vampire Weekend and The National. The venue is also amazing, it's this gallo-roman theatre !

when owl city's thread has more replies than The National's thread, you know there's something wrong with the world...:embarrassed:

Agreed !!

when owl city's thread has more replies than The National's thread, you know there's something wrong with the world...:embarrassed:
Haha, so true. :D

Love the pics!

Great pictures, yo! :nice:

Thanks. :blush:

I'm seeing them again in five weeks. Can't waaaaaaaaaait. :dance: