✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The National

heartswarm

Aww so I finally saw them 10 days ago ! They were incredible ! The quality of the sound was awesome too. The Venue was so gorgeous. Basically, everything was perfect :heart: !

They were really nice too. :nice: And wow, one of the guitarists speaks french really well :shocked2:. Matt was also impressed because he said that we were the first crowd ever that actually clapped at the end of the certain song (I can't remember which one, argh!! :confused:), apparently people always clap at the certain moment they think is the end of the song but isn't ! :smug:

But Laura, I can't say they were better than Vampire Weekend :tongue: because those were equally awesome, seriously !

Edit : They didn't play the new song. :disappointed:. The setlist was great though !

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lemonwooooooorld <333333333

Would love to see them live at some point :thinking:
Go see them in small venues if you can. Their performance is better suited to those than to festivals and larger venues. Can't wait to see them again, next week and also in November. Both are festivals unfortunately, but I'm not really complaining about seeing them three times in half a year. :D

I could've seen them both but couldn't have gotten close for both. So since I like AF more (though The National are great), I went w/ them.
Arcade Fire triumphs The National hands down (depending on the location, setlist and atmosphere of course) so it's a very logical choice.

Racing Like A Pro is such an awesome song!!! really falling in love in with Boxer. Alligator next!!

You're basically doing what I did....working backwards through their discography. Its wildly satisfying.

same here. The more I listen to one album, the more appealing becomes the one before it. I never planned to get Alligator until I got really used to Boxer. In a few weeks I'll probably come around to Dirty Lovers.

same here. The more I listen to one album, the more appealing becomes the one before it. I never planned to get Alligator until I got really used to Boxer. In a few weeks I'll probably come around to Dirty Lovers.

You won't be disappointed. SSFDL is so good. :heart: