✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Quotes!

Kettercat

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris: "We were in the same hallway at campus, guitarist Johnny and I. We'd come to London to be great students. It hit me one of the first nights we were sitting there. "Oh my god, this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I finally found him.", I thought. I'm talking about music now. There's nothing sexual about it, this. But you knew that..."

Really Chris, you sure about that??? :heart: :wideeyed:

Haha I know, this sounds weird but I can't imagine him doing that. Another great quote from that interview is

Chris: Then I woke up and looked in the mirror and thought 'Fucking hell a popstar!"

Jonny: WHAT?! Was Kylie next to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: yeah! that interview cracked me up. I should really get my hands on some more soon lol

Chris: "We went to Ireland and Bono invited Will and Guy over for lunch. He said, 'Just jump in a taxi and say 'Bono's House,'' and it worked! So we might send him [a Christmas card]: 'Bono, Ireland'."

Or:

Chris: "P Diddy said we were the only rock band that ever made him cry... cos we were so shit! (P Diddy voice) 'I cried at the state of music'. I said he made me cry when eight of his bouncers held guns at me. No, I didn't."

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...