8. Open the Floodgates

9. Harry Patch

10. Super Collider

11. Judge, Jury and Executioner

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a brief word in with Colin. He said he is not here recording, so maybe he's just here on holiday and checking out the show tonight. Maybe he will jump on stage tonight. Who knows? I just provide the updates as I get them.

You need to twitter :P

I agree

Just got a brief word in with Colin. He said he is not here recording, so maybe he's just here on holiday and checking out the show tonight. Maybe he will jump on stage tonight. Who knows? I just provide the updates as I get them.

you should have also asked him how the latest Radiohead stuff is going... that's so awesome that you got to meet him... lucky!

I agree

you should have also asked him how the latest Radiohead stuff is going... that's so awesome that you got to meet him... lucky!

I have met everyone in Radiohead several times. I collect music memorabilia, so I was here trying to get thom to sign the new feeling pulled apart by horses record. Never saw thom. Oh well...can't win everytime. Heading down to the Orpheum to check it out. Don't have a ticket, but maybe I will get lucky.

Edit: Would have loved to ask him a laundry list of questions, but he was not super friendly and kind of in a rush. I had to get the recording question in, though.

I have met everyone in Radiohead several times. I collect music memorabilia, so I was here trying to get thom to sign the new feeling pulled apart by horses record. Never saw thom. Oh well...can't win everytime. Heading down to the Orpheum to check it out. Don't have a ticket, but maybe I will get lucky.

Edit: Would have loved to ask him a laundry list of questions, but he was not super friendly and kind of in a rush. I had to get the recording question in, though.

wow! how do you go about meeting them? I'd love to meet them all!

wow! how do you go about meeting them? I'd love to meet them all!

They stay at the same hotel everytime they are in Los angeles. I've also met them all after a show. Like I said, I am a collector geek. Some inside knowledge but not all. I was able to get ok computer completely signed before and after the show. Just a matter of sinking in the time and getting lucky. I sunk most of today into trying to get my new records signed and I didn't get jack. So it's hit and miss.

They stay at the same hotel everytime they are in Los angeles. I've also met them all after a show. Like I said, I am a collector geek. Some inside knowledge but not all. I was able to get ok computer completely signed before and after the show. Just a matter of sinking in the time and getting lucky. I sunk most of today into trying to get my new records signed and I didn't get jack. So it's hit and miss.

ok... well next time they're in the area i'll try to get to the venue early or something i dunno... i just think it'd be awesome to meet them

Its funny, I liked the Eraser before I really checked out and listened to Radiohead. So the solo stuff always holds a special place in my heart. Given the choice between a Radiohead show and a thom yorke show I'm not sure which I would take.

yeah I love the eraser really much too. i meant that live show particulaty, I prefer the studio versions over those fast versions they played.

Somebody please make sure I don't stay up all night setlist watching :P

*knocks Briggins unconscious*