🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

probably from december tours, but i don't know the exact date :\

I know what you mean. I used to put everything in folders by band member, but then started re-labeling pics by city name. Now I just make folders for each gig, but when this tour's over, my computer will be a MESS!:lol::lol:

I know what you mean. I used to put everything in folders by band member, but then started re-labeling pics by city name. Now I just make folders for each gig, but when this tour's over, my computer will be a MESS!:lol::lol:

:lol: I did the same thing for summer concerts :lol: and the rest is in the folders by era.

:lol: I did the same thing for summer concerts :lol: and the rest is in the folders by era.

Eventually I'll go back to folders by band member after the tour, but I've also lost 5 years of pics or have them on my dead computer, so my once-brilliant filing system is F@#KED,lol.

Eventually I'll go back to folders by band member after the tour, but I've also lost 5 years of pics or have them on my dead computer, so my once-brilliant filing system is F@#KED,lol.

oh that's so annoying :sick: same thing happened to me for once because of my stupid old computer :bomb:

^ I didn't even notice that until now!!! But oh my God, that makes it even better :laugh3: :sneaky:

But of course, as usual, Jonny is still fully clothed!:pfft::lol:

If only that picture was taken a few seconds later....:sneaky:

^ Thanks, and new version of that drawing . . . I still regret nothing.

tumblr_m5ityzAaKJ1qm4foso1_1280.png

Love the tattoos on their hips.

There is a vid if anyone is interested.

How cute are they.

And is Chris singing a long with Jonny at the end? Cutest duet ever!

AAAAAH I've got so much to catch up with... Stupid exams! And they haven't even started yet! :angry: I'll surely miss for many other days... Stupid, stupid exams.

....and there were two photos while jonny and will having fun together. They're covering it!! [/size]

Of course :nod:

This is their reaction after reading this tread: :D

chris-martin-coldplay-gif-guy-berryman-john-buckland-Favim.com-375027.gif

tumblr_m56tnd63pC1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m56tnd63pC1qdhddvo2_500.jpg[/url]

:wacky:

:wacky:

Awwww they're so cute :wacky::dazzled:

:uhoh:

uuh...they look like in a middle of something, I think we should leave...

Leave? Why leave?! Let's just hide :sneaky:

This is *brilliant*! If they ever were to deny the Buckin love, I think this pic should be used to disprove a blatant lie :P

(and just a little further there, Chris... :sneaky:)

It's one of an ocean of pics :awesome:

tumblr_m5db8n6zUn1r9xuuco1_1280.jpg[/url]

oh jonny is so happy :wacky:

:dazzled:

Awwwwwww...:dazzled:

Woo hoo...25,000 posts!!!

Looks like Will can't bear them anymore,so he hit the keyboard with his head:laugh3:

:laugh3: And Guy's like: "Oh, here we are again! :facepalm:"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :awesome:

Woah...uhhh...WOW...erm...gah!:lol:

:lol: Same here!

THAT'S why Jonny is always smiling and happy. He knows. He knows. :wink3:

:wink3:

Sooooo....for those who haven't read it yet, Ian met Phil last night at the gig and they chatted and Phil told him that Will often comes on CPing....scary thought: what if he had come here already ? :wreck:

This thread doesn't concern him directly, (just...you know...his best friends) so I hope he had a good laugh if he ever came here :lol:

:fingersx:

:stunned:

^ What does he expect? It's the freaking internet after all! A place with no boundaries, in ANY POSSIBLE WAY :awesome:

Exactly!!! :snobby:

That's why I love internet :heart: :lol:

Like I said in Will's thread, I can only imagine that initial conversation between Will, Chris and Jonny,lol. Must have been 'interesting' if it took place.:lol:

:will:: "Guys, you know... There's a thing that's spread all over the internet... :uhoh:"

:jbcm: *pause kissing* "What? :surprised:"

:will: "The Bu... :uhoh:

:blank:

The picture of a buck that slided on a frosted puddle, very funny, you know! :sweatdrop:"

:jbcm: "Oh, interesti- *restart kissing*

that's not technically true; wasn't there a picture from a liveblog or a R42 blog which had Jonny in the background shirtless???

of course, it was a dark picture and he wasn't really visible. :P

edit:

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

apparently it was a picture R42 tweeted. and not as dark as i remembered! :P

:lol:

you're like the Tash of this thread :lol: :lol:

:laugh3: absolutely!

Have I not explained this? Here we go again*sigh*: Jonny plays guitar, I play guitar. It's strictly professional! I just want to be there in his time of need, in case he breaks a string because I have extra G strings...

Yeah, still not helping myself am I??? :laugh3:

:no:

C'mon Will, I know you are hiding yourself behind a fake fangirl profile, it's all ok, we think they are a nice couple too :nod:

Well...they don't understand but me yes! Where can I read your FFs? :D

NO. :dozey:

Soooo are you saying you would appreciate very much a pic of Jonny naked with just his guitar to cover him? :wink3: Me too :sneaky:

:laugh3:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I agree with everything you said :laugh3:

Even if he did wear his guitar low, the guy is, what 6'3"?? It still wouldn't cover anything and therefore still not be a problem.

:wink3:

:lol:

I. Regret. Nothing.

3701ca16b43111e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

:wideeyed:

Wish we had a clearer shot of this! I bet there's a video...going to scour. :laugh3:

2012060910coldplayetiha.jpg

:dazzled:

^ Thanks, and new version of that drawing . . . I still regret nothing.

tumblr_m5ityzAaKJ1qm4foso1_1280.png

:drunk: AWESOME!

tumblr_m5js0gvXb41qbkjdeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5js0gvXb41qbkjdeo1_400.png

Capital FM Summertime Ball 2012

:wacko:

:dazzled::dazzled: WAAAAAAAA Chris, don't hide your smile! We know you're dying for happiness inside!

^ :D Thanks (I honestly had too much fun with that drawing :awesome:)

That's why it came out so well :wink3:

Another one from 4th of June :)

31892503.jpg

Oh Jonny Boy !! :lol:

Edit: Find the heart in the picture ! :heart:

Awwww :heart:

If only that picture was taken a few seconds later....:sneaky:

Or before :sneaky:

same here :cry: :cry: :bomb:

Yeah, same here. (There's hope though! Keep your fingers crossed and head over to the Slashed thread and give encouragement!)

I know I'm not so good as some people here but it's C&J so I had to show it to you...

...it's just a late night scribble, I'm sorry it sucks, but I have to do something when I can't sleep! :P:laugh3:

Inspired by THP...

the_hardest_part_by_kristalsiderglace-d540zkb.jpg

K!!! That's AWESOME!! That doesn't suck, not even remotely. You need to join our fab drawers and keep posting them. Fantastic work. (Man, I wish I had a talent, any talent! :laugh3:)

I know I'm not so good as some people here but it's C&J so I had to show it to you...

...it's just a late night scribble, I'm sorry it sucks, but I have to do something when I can't sleep! :P:laugh3:

Inspired by THP...

That. Is. AWESOME!! I love it :D

Inspired by THP...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE CUTENESS!!! _lawoo__by_blahed.gif_lawoo__by_blahed.gif_lawoo__by_blahed.gif

I love Chris' fluff explosion on his head okay

FLUFF

excitedlaplz.gif?1