🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

DEXTER

cavenow

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler cos Perrine hasn't seen all the seasons.

omen_60.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA June 7, 2010 - Julia Stiles has joined the cast of SHOWTIME’s Emmy-nominated drama series DEXTER. Stiles, who will appear in ten episodes in the upcoming fifth season, will play a mysterious young woman who forms a unique relationship with Dexter (Michael C. Hall) in the wake of the death of his wife. Production on season five begins this month and will premiere in the fall on SHOWTIME.

After EW revealed Stiles’ role was nothing along the lines of John Lithgow’s Trinity Killer, it was quite obvious Stiles would fill the void left by Julie Benz who plays Dexter’s late wife, Rita. However, Dexter does have a tendency to make friends with some crazy people. There was Rudy who turned out to be The Ice Truck Killer in season one, the absolute whacko, Lila, in season two and the ADA harboring a dark side of his own, Miguel Prado, in season three. At least when he buddies up with Trinity in the fourth he knows what he’s getting himself into, but could Stiles’ character pull another fast one on him this season? It could be interesting to see the actress go evil.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wanna use spoilers T___T

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2_inyR2OJ0&feature=PlayList&p=771947636A47F095&index=5]YouTube- Comic-Con: What Deb Knows[/ame]

I kinda have a girl crush on Jennifer <3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulixJu11jO8&feature=PlayList&p=771947636A47F095&index=17]YouTube- Comic-Con: Funny Cuts[/ame]

I don't wanna use spoilers T___T

I kinda have a girl crush on Jennifer <3

Thanks for the vids! and I'm curious about Julia Stiles character... :sneaky:

I'm sorry Alexa :shame:

I'm watching up as fast as I can^^

At what season are you?

I'm watching the last episode of season 2, I don't even know how I managed to stop watching in the middle of it :bomb:

OH YEAH <3 You're in the middle now :heart:

Season 3 has it's good parts, Deb shows the great cop she is <3 Also pretty amazing lines.

Season 4 is by far the best, if not, very close to season 1 or the same.

Anyway, little game I've been playing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyQ1W5GD6D8]YouTube- Where's Dexter? Level 1[/ame]

Thanks for the vids! and I'm curious about Julia Stiles character... :sneaky:

Pretty sure she'll be trouble. Maybe with some criminal past.

I'm actually a bit pissed about Quinn. I don't want him to be the one who catches Dexter, I wouldn't mind if the show ends with him going down, but I kinda want Debra to be the one who finds out, and tries to catch him, that would make the plot so fucking good.

Pretty sure she'll be trouble. Maybe with some criminal past.

I'm actually a bit pissed about Quinn. I don't want him to be the one who catches Dexter, I wouldn't mind if the show ends with him going down, but I kinda want Debra to be the one who finds out, and tries to catch him, that would make the plot so fucking good.

And we thought Debra was mad when he dumped Rita for Lila, the braless, English vampire! She would kill him for sure if she found out!

And we thought Debra was mad when he dumped Rita for Lila, the braless, English vampire! She would kill him for sure if she found out!

I dunno.

That would be a huge conflict for Deb.

So many things could happen if she finds out, she could even end up covering his ass, being some sort of accomplice, she could kill him, chase him for life, letting him disappear or help him get out of the country, even some sort of confrontation (physical) between them.

Who knows?

OH YEAH <3 You're in the middle now :heart:

Season 3 has it's good parts, Deb shows the great cop she is <3 Also pretty amazing lines.

Season 4 is by far the best, if not, very close to season 1 or the same.

Anyway, little game I've been playing.

Done with season 2! Was good, but not as awesome as season 1 though.

Can't wait to see what happens next, I'm so behind haha

Ah ok! Well season 3 is :dozey: but suck it up and be prepare for s4 :awesome:

Here is a tip for watching season 4, when the bathtub season comes up and you see John Lithgow starting to disrobe...fast foward a few seconds or hide your eyes, because John Lithgow naked is not a pretty sight. It's scary!

• 3 weeks later...

Why do they kill off the cool characters on the show like Doakes and Lundy? Doakes was his own worst enemy with his negative energy. Angel tried to tell him that you have to put postivie energy out into the universe, but he told him to cut out the woo woo shit.

• 2 weeks later...