DEXTER

cavenow

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a pic of it in your b-day thread :kiss:

I saw! I had a feeling that was the one you meant! :blush: :kiss:

In the latest episode...wittle baby Harrison melted my heart. He is so adorable.

:cheesy::cheesy:

I swear I really want to know where they found this kid. He's brilliant. Not only is he cute and I can totally see a Dex/Rita resemblance, he's like, a good actor too. Cannot handle. :freak:

Only Debra could look at a rotting corpse with it's mouth stuffed with maggots and not even be phased by it while everybody else is puking their guts out.

Haha yah, well I think she was a little phased, but yah it was crazy that she didn't get sick. I felt like I was about to get sick haha. :sick:

Harrison is so cute, like his dad. :awesome:

:cheesy:

A certain someone I know didn't watch last week's episode with me.

D:

I'M SO SORRY. WE GOT OUT OF A MOVIE AND IT WAS ALREADY 20 MINUTES PAST THE REPLAY. D:

Lauren? :O

:shame:

It's annoying coz she's played by Julia Stiles. :sneaky:

She is annoying as a character, but I like Julia.

I saw! I had a feeling that was the one you meant! :blush: :kiss:

:cheesy::cheesy:

I swear I really want to know where they found this kid. He's brilliant. Not only is he cute and I can totally see a Dex/Rita resemblance, he's like, a good actor too. Cannot handle. :freak:

Hehe yes that was the one!

Same here! He's so precious :blush:

New epi was nice! I laugh when Dex said 'Harrison doesn't need Ste-Brigitte...he has father Dexter' :laugh3:

The net around Lumen's torturers is tighten....But hasn't Dex learnt his lesson with s3 :facepalm: ?! NEVER associate with anybody when it comes to killing!!! (and bring Harison..seriously?!) The net is also tight around Dex. Quinn is torn up between his cop instinct and his feelings for Debs (btw, I love those two together, I'm rooting for them since day 1 so i'm finnally happy -well for now, cause I sense the all private Dex investigation will backfire on Quinn -> hence will cause a break up T.T)

And I still don't trust irish nanny...

I agree. She's kinda creepy. I see her kidnapping Harrison and Dex having track her ass down and kill her.

Same here but there is a little 'too easy' as scenario..?!! :thinking: hope they come with something better than that!

I doubt it.

I think it might...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6THueaFcs]YouTube - Dexter 5x09 Promo[/ame]

But I agree, this season look like a bad mash-up between S2 (doakes suspecting Dex/Quinn suspecting Dex) and S3 (Dex the killer making friends with the procuror/Dex the killer making friends with Lumen)