✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Many Times Have You Listened to Violet Hill?

Hotplay007

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see ...

I downloaded it on Friday night and listened to it 5 times in succession as soon as I got it on my MP3 player. Upon getting into bed I listened to it another 5 times before going to sleep, confirming the theory that Coldplay is conducive to falling asleep. ;)

I listened to it 3 times when I woke up yesterday morning, then at least 10 times while having breakfast. On my way to work on the bus I listened to it another 3 times. Before going to bed I listened to it 5 times.

Upon awaking this morning I listened to it 3 times. I was singing it in the car while going grocery shopping without my MP3 player, as I'd forgotten it at home - horror of horrors! ;) Yes, I've already memorised the lyrics (or what we've established them to be). While washing the dishes tonight I listened to it a further 5 times. Then I engaged in some discussion of the lyrics, requiring me to listen to it 3 times.

So, that comes to a grand total of (at least) 42 times, not counting my singing in the car. :D

since the release i have heard it 400 times on my ipod and im not lying..and about 20+ times without the ipod

is that even possible?

Oh yes, I remember Ian saying that if you've heard it constantly sense the release then you've heard it about 850x or something. But my gosh, how do you listen to a song that many times?

I only listened to it once today...but it was on my local radio station on my GOOD speakers...FINALLY!! I haven't had money for blanks, so I've had to listen to it on the 'puter or through headphones, and even though these computer speakers are VERY good, they're not as good as the stereo. It's like a whole new song for me today!:D:D:D!!