✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Many Times Have You Listened to Violet Hill?

Hotplay007

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite easy if you put your mind to it

Well, you have a very specific way of listening to music, so it's probably easier for you to just stick with the queue, because you're used to doing it. It makes sense, but I'm still impressed. I think I could wait for an official release if the album leaked early, but not the single.

I love sitting down with a new album, exploring the artwork and reading the lyrics (when provided) as I listen, and you can't do that with a leak.

Do you really think that the lyrics on Violet Hill refer to George W. Bush?

yes i do. 100%. that's how i interpret them, anyway, and music is completely subjective, but i think that's how chris intended them too. really, there are too many connections to him and to the economy etc etc for me to deny them, but i don't think everyone has to interpret them that way.

wow, i thought i'd listened to it a lot, but some people have completely blown my playcount out of the water!

Only 25 times.

And each and every time it's continued to grow on me. My first impressions were so so, I honestly wasn't impressed, but like anything new, after a few times... I'm now loving Violet Hill.

Keep the music playing guys! :smiley:

I was going to say that bigtuna could edit the first post so it said something like "I have listened to it 'x' number of times", and then edit the second post so it said "Ohh, just listened to it again after I typed that other post, so now I have listened to it 'y' times" and then carry on to say 'z' times in the third post. But it doesn't really matter does it - nooothing really maaaatters, aaaanyone can seeeee.