✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

iTunes VLV pre-order - GET VIVA LA VIDA (SONG) NOW!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I think we should all contribute and buy Violet Hill so it'll make the top ten list of songs on itunes. A good chunk of the top ten in the US store is currently trash that barely qualifies as music. Violet Hill deserves to be #1!

Also I think we should all contribute and buy Violet Hill so it'll make the top ten list of songs on itunes. A good chunk of the top ten in the US store is currently trash that barely qualifies as music. Violet Hill deserves to be #1!

I've already done my part =]

Woaaa this is crazy I was up getting a snack and decided to check in and here I am looking at a pre order for VLV and I get a new track NOW? What a time to grab a snack :lol:

But is the download not working or something?

i never buy albums off itunes either. especially preorders. but if i'm getting a new track right now... i'm buying it. i will buy the hard copy as well but i can't resisit this itunes offer.

and no... the download is not working. it will probably start working sometime today.

that sucks....I dunno....it's tempting, but there's just something incredibly satisfying about actually BUYING the album at a store and having it in physical form that buying it on ITunes can never match.

Agree with you totally, I'm only going to pre-order this one to get the Viva La Vida track this early and to get the two bonus tracks.