✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Viva la Vida" shoots to iTunes Top 10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in the US music store VLV is now Coldplay's most popular song, beating out Clocks! That song has had the top spot since forever.

It varies and depends on the current popularity. When I downloaded things I dont understand a few months ago, Fix You and Talk were at the top and they were two of the latest releases and older popular tracks such as Trouble were much lower so I think its based on time :P

Havent even heard 'Viva La Vida' on radio yet, I think the majority of the people downloading it are people pre-ordering the new album or Coldplay fans.

Guest kmm1482

It BETTER go to #1! Hopefully everyone in the US will realize that Coldplay is FAR superior to flash-in-the-pan Rihanna (or however the hell you say her stupid name)

must... take out .... RIHANNA FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! it's only a matter of time... but i want violet hill to get on the top 10 too! i think the only reason it's not already is because so many people got the free download. if you havent already bough viva/VH on itunes... do it now!! we need to dominate this list!!

Guest kmm1482

I bought Viva La Vida twice! (one unitentionally mind you) but STILL!! I payed for the same song twice! That should count for something :)

We need to get the word out any way possible! Gift the song to someone! Call your local radio station and ask for Viva La Vida!

I bought Viva La Vida twice! (one unitentionally mind you) but STILL!! I payed for the same song twice! That should count for something :)

We need to get the word out any way possible! Gift the song to someone! Call your local radio station and ask for Viva La Vida!

me too, must......get.....rid ......of ..........rhianna..............now

going to buy if for some friends as gift

Guest kmm1482
me too, must......get.....rid ......of ..........rhianna..............now

going to buy if for some friends as gift

It's the perfect gift! They get awesome music and it helps the cause!

Haha i bought it first, Then i decided to pre-order the album on Itunes to get the two free songs. So then i had to buy it again. Haha, but hey, its all worth it for coldplay ;)'

I really am crazy because ive got two preorders on the album, but the other is the actual CD, and i have to have a hard copy!