✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Viva la Vida" shoots to iTunes Top 10

As of the time of this post, the "Viva la Vida" single has shot to the #5 spot on iTunes Top 10 Songs, and the "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" pre-order has shot to #1 on the iTunes Top Albums chart.

Pretty incredible. This album really is going to completely rock the music world.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you preorder with Itunes you get two extra songs..

Lost! (Acoustic Version) [bonus Track]

Lovers in Japan (acoustic)

so, I already preodered it on Amazon.com.

Should I preorder it again to get these extra songs or wait for someone else here to upload!??

Did you order the MP3 on Amazon or the CD? I'm betting that the acoustic LIJ and Lost? will be on the boards as soon as they're availble to download. But I'm gonna buy the gatefold CD anyway.

The CD. I am pretty sure.

When you preorder with Itunes you get two extra songs..

Lost! (Acoustic Version) [bonus Track]

Lovers in Japan (acoustic)

so, I already preodered it on Amazon.com.

Should I preorder it again to get these extra songs or wait for someone else here to upload!??

Are you allowed to upload the songs to everyone cuz I dont want to get it from iTunes, I actually want the CD and case with all the artwork and everything

Are you allowed to upload the songs to everyone cuz I don't want to get it from iTunes, I actually want the CD and case with all the artwork and everything

Well i am going to keep both of my preorders, because i also want an actual CD and case, but also two extra songs. So i will buy both.

If i can upload the songs once i get them, and figure out how to on here, I will.

Where do you C These charts?

I C that VLV the single is entered to top 5 in every state... but about the album I don't C anything... I want them to make it number 1... I dont know y I think they fail doing that,

I love them so much :(

Where do you C These charts?

I C that VLV the single is entered to top 5 in every state... but about the album I don't C anything... I want them to make it number 1... I dont know y I think they fail doing that,

I love them so much :(

On the iTunes music store. Google apple iTunes.

Btw, why the hell is that stupid lil'wayne song ahead? I don't even consider such trash as music. Damn corrupt world.

Last I had checked it was at #6, glad to see it jump a spot!

VLV jumping to #1 Album on iTunes on the first day of the PRE-ORDER release?

That's damn impressive to outsell all the others which are already released!

If I see more than one Coldplay song in the top 10 songs list, which COULD happen, I'll shit everywhere.

In excitement of course, not as commonly interpreted as disgust.

Last I had checked it was at #6, glad to see it jump a spot!

VLV jumping to #1 Album on iTunes on the first day of the PRE-ORDER release?

That's damn impressive to outsell all the others which are already released!

If I see more than one Coldplay song in the top 10 songs list, which COULD happen, I'll shit everywhere.

In excitement of course, not as commonly interpreted as disgust.

Hey, if not for an early morning pee, I'd have not known about VLV til very late today, so although I'd not recommend you shit everywhere, I would recommend a stop to coldplaying en route to the can,lol.:D:D:D

Just an update- looked through iTunes and I can now say Viva la Vida (song) has made the top 10 singles chart in EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD (bar New Zealand). And at #1 in a good number of countries as well.

If Coldplay still needed to dominate the world, they've done it! :shocked2: