✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you have an immediate affection to anyone you meet named chris, will, jonny, or guy

edit// or phil :P

LOL so true, there´s a portuguese football player had a baby last month.. guess what´s his name ?? Chrystopher Martim!! Sounds familiar dont you think ?? it happens too, when you are addicted to coldplay, you immediatly links the name to them :D

you sign up for XM radio just for the 30 days of coldplay, and get all your other email addresses in your house to keep the 3 day trial going:rolleyes:

There is a Bruce station on Serious, I need to start a petition to get a coldplay station. We should all email them and request it

Happend today, went to the bank and The SCIENTIST just happend to come on when i walked in the door and let other people go ahead of me in line so i could listen and sing a long till the song was over. got many of a strange look, dont care. la lalalalalalalala in coldplay land once again:rolleyes:

When you are once again trying not to listen to Coldplay, and everytime you don't listen to music at all, you sing the first Coldplay song that pops in your head, and after a few days your mind goes crazy and you put on some Coldplay music so loud!

uh...when you're torn about washing the shirt you were wearing when you met Jonny and Guy....Jonny WAS pressed up against me (and my shirt):wink3:....sigh...
DON'T WASH IT!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT WASHING IT??

Mine would be in a crystal box :smug: :P

uh...when you're torn about washing the shirt you were wearing when you met Jonny and Guy....Jonny WAS pressed up against me (and my shirt):wink3:....sigh...
DON'T WASH IT!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT WASHING IT??

Mine would be in a crystal box :smug: :P

When you constantly compare your mood to Coldplay songs

Today I'm in Strawberry Swing "Its such a perfect day"

A week ago I was in Trouble:rolleyes:

Yet Ive never been in Amsterdam (not too big on Netherlands):rolleyes:

JK, I love the Netherlands