✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

wow dani!! someone's obsessed :lol:

When you take a photo of the menu in Pizza Express purely because it says Viva on it! Haha the waitress cept giving me dodgy looks after that though :laugh3:
HaHaHAHaHAAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHa :laugh3::laugh3:

You plan on naming your sons after them....:P
you know.. that's a GREAT idea :stunned:

*When you spent countless hours finding out the effects Jonathon Mark Buckland uses in his songs.

*When you are constantly looking at the music store and testing all the pedals he uses, even though you know you will never afford them:laugh3:

*When you drool over a Fender Telecaster Thinliner which look exactly like one of Jonny's in the music store

I thought i've always had a 'healthy' obssession with Coldplay (if there's such a thing!).

I thought i would never be the kind of person to drop everything at the last minute to travel across the country from NY to LA to see their concert and hopefully get standby tickets for Jay Leno. But sadly...it has come to this.

Guest LiquidSky

At StephBerryman..I actually had to give a presentation at a meeting on a Saturday morning for the following day of the today show which is why I needed to get everything for Friday ready (calling people and making sure I had someone to cover for all that) it was a crazy Thursday...but it was a crazy, crazy, insane week! so yeah.. I never thought I would drop everything and risk losing my job just to go see Jonny up close.

I still feel tired just from thinking of that week. I was awake for like 3 days straight. I was almost passing out at the show..

so that's the craziest thing I had ever done for Coldplay..:thinking:

At StephBerryman..I actually had to give a presentation at a meeting on a Saturday morning for the following day of the today show which is why I needed to get everything for Friday ready (calling people and making sure I had someone to cover for all that) it was a crazy Thursday...but it was a crazy, crazy, insane week! so yeah.. I never thought I would drop everything and risk losing my job just to go see Jonny up close.

I still feel tired just from thinking of that week. I was awake for like 3 days straight. I was almost passing out at the show..

so that's the craziest thing I had ever done for Coldplay..:thinking:

Haha! My story is similar to yours. Dropped everything and flew in from Chicago. Called in sick for Friday. But yes, no sleep for about 3 days. I was lying on the sidewalk in the VIP line at 3:30 am because:

1) No sleep

2) No food (no appetite) but Mel bought me OJ-thanks Mel!:D

3) I felt nauseous when I found out the boys would likely be entering the building right where I was. Tho it didn't end up happening while we were there.

Once we got by the stage and I knew I wasn't gonna meet them, I felt better. Silly me!

It definitely was the craziest thing I've done for Coldplay, but it was also the craziest and bravest thing I have ever done in my life.

Guest LiquidSky
Haha! My story is similar to yours. Dropped everything and flew in from Chicago. Called in sick for Friday. But yes, no sleep for about 3 days. I was lying on the sidewalk in the VIP line at 3:30 am because:

1) No sleep

2) No food (no appetite) but Mel bought me OJ-thanks Mel!:D

3) I felt nauseous when I found out the boys would likely be entering the building right where I was. Tho it didn't end up happening while we were there.

Once we got by the stage and I knew I wasn't gonna meet them, I felt better. Silly me!

It definitely was the craziest thing I've done for Coldplay, but it was also the craziest and bravest thing I have ever done in my life.

I would have met them if I had come back from the restroom a few seconds earlier!!!!! Argh!

Guest LiquidSky

Now that I think about it. I should have just simply ask the guy who gave the passes in the first place. He was walking around the stage and stuff.. He was the one that gave signs to Chris about the hall.. isn't that disappointing?:dozey:

When you are so addcited your friends at home laugh at you and tell you to grow up and you just don't care. and you know you have your friends at coldplaying.com who feel the same way you do. when you get so excited to hear coldplay on the radio and then you put on the cd in your car right after you heard it on the radio. and you would go to a coldplay concert alone and not feel alone and i could go on and on and on:rolleyes:

Oh, and your husband wants you committed to the Psych ward

oh when you have your house painted yellow and your liscence plate on your car is Yellow1