✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you can't remember where you kids had their sleepovers the night before but you can recall automatically, "Oh it's Wednesday so Coldplay must be in Chicago":rolleyes:

Mel, thanks for the camera info!!

No problem! Hope it helped!

- When you are a Visual Basic programmer and when you close an If Sentence, instead of closing it with “End If” you write “What If”

- When you are playing Baseball in Wii Sports, and you realize that one of your batters is named “Chris” and the next one to bat is named “Martin” and then you start to sing a Coldplay song.

Both happened to me this week :P

When you're walking with your friend and you are arguing in which bar you'll go. And you're passing this bar that is not very nice but you hear Coldplay playing on and you just have to go there. Nowhere else. In that moment its the best bar in the world.

Mel, please bath before I come to Florida. :dozey: I know Jonny touched you and all, but good lord woman. :P

Its too bad its my hand I couldn't keep from being washed..you know the hand that was touching the small of Jonny's back....:sneaky:

When in work you see a file marked with the name Buckland and your heart skips a beat :dozey:

hee!

My old flatmate's girlfriend's last name is Buckland.... and she has blonde/ginger hair and green eyes. She would think I was so lame if I said "are you related?!" hahaha.