✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

hee!

My old flatmate's girlfriend's last name is Buckland.... and she has blonde/ginger hair and green eyes. She would think I was so lame if I said "are you related?!" hahaha.

And what if she is Kara! She could be hooking you, and me up with some O2 tickets. Suck it up and get over there and ask...now damnit! :angry:

hee!

My old flatmate's girlfriend's last name is Buckland.... and she has blonde/ginger hair and green eyes. She would think I was so lame if I said "are you related?!" hahaha.

Haha you should have asked in a round about way.

"Soooooooo, I'm thinking of taking up the guitar, do you know anyone who can play professionally...a family member perhaps?"

:P

Haha you should have asked in a round about way.

"Soooooooo, I'm thinking of taking up the guitar, do you know anyone who can play professionally...a family member perhaps?"

:P

forget the round aboutness! Interigate her, waterboard if necessary! "Where's Jonny?" "Talk bitch!" :P

She was a bit of a cow, when I lived in halls last year and my flatmate next door to my room had her round, she was always making stupid childish sounds, laughing and screaming. DID MY HEAD IN!!!

I don't think Jonny would be related to someone like her.... but yeah. I hope not. :lol:

Don't think she looks like him anyway

when you spend a couple hours at work going back and forth from this thread from the beginning and what are you are supposed to being doing.

when you have a serious debate with your mom about whether the guys are hot or they just have nice voices ( I swear my mom is blind)

when you spend a couple hours at work going back and forth from this thread from the beginning and what are you are supposed to being doing.

I just did this very thing!

When all the albums on my Ipod change constantly, except for every Coldplay album, which have permanent status...

I am liking this thread.......

When all the albums on my Ipod change constantly, except for every Coldplay album, which have permanent status...

ive gotto agree with this! in my mp3 I have like all of their 3 albums and vai still coming ............ and my sisters say........ why do you have all coldplay songs?(they like coldplay too but not as much as me) You could just have a few of their hits and thats fine....I say coz their all that good thats why their all there!..:dozey:

I am liking this thread.......

ive gotto agree with this! in my mp3 I have like all of their 3 albums and viva still coming ............ and my sisters say........ why do you have all coldplay songs?(they like coldplay too but not as much as me) You could just have a few of their hits and thats fine....I say coz their all that good thats why their all there!..:dozey:

uh...when you're torn about washing the shirt you were wearing when you met Jonny and Guy....Jonny WAS pressed up against me (and my shirt):wink3:....sigh...

hahahaha! mine is in a drawer...

UNWASHED! dun dun DUUUUUNNN!

forget the round aboutness! Interigate her, waterboard if necessary! "Where's Jonny?" "Talk bitch!" :P

I heart you Angie.