✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you are so addcited your friends at home laugh at you and tell you to grow up and you just don't care. and you know you have your friends at coldplaying.com who feel the same way you do. when you get so excited to hear coldplay on the radio and then you put on the cd in your car right after you heard it on the radio. and you would go to a coldplay concert alone and not feel alone and i could go on and on and on :rolleyes:

Oh, and your husband wants you committed to the Psych ward

oh when you have your house painted yellow and your liscence plate on your car is Yellow1

:lol: those are good ...and may I say you have a very supportive husband :P

he was supposed to but had to go to work that day at the last minute. so SwallowedInSea emailed me and she lives close to me so i gave her my extra ticket. he is coming to jersey with me so i am secured to have good vids to post cause he is tall (boo from the short cute girls club) and won't be jumping around as much as me. he has no idea what he is in for:rolleyes: Haha ha

When you are so addcited your friends at home laugh at you and tell you to grow up and you just don't care. and you know you have your friends at coldplaying.com who feel the same way you do. when you get so excited to hear coldplay on the radio and then you put on the cd in your car right after you heard it on the radio. and you would go to a coldplay concert alone and not feel alone and i could go on and on and on:rolleyes:

Oh, and your husband wants you committed to the Psych ward

oh when you have your house painted yellow and your liscence plate on your car is Yellow1

LOL, I redid my living room last summer...yup, it's painted the most gorgeous shade of yellow!

youve spent all day looking for random info about coldplay and concerts in your email to realize how much time youve wasted instead of doing work.

and then happily you find this email to realize the time was well spent :)

the convo starts at the bottom - with my friend emailing me regarding another board we used to post on in DC.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 4:44 PM

To: name deleted

Subject: RE: ~~thank god it sold out

well you and I would sadly be made fun of, I fear. especially for the fact, we both like keane and snow patrol and yes, coldplay too. im a sucker for those bands. and chris martin, good god…why did he have to marry her… either way, I still like them im excited for the new stuff. ill be following tour info

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 4:41 PM

To: GoodmanR

Subject: RE: ~~thank god it sold out

they might be cooler. they're making fun of coldplay now. Unfortunately, I still have a weekness for Chris martin even if he did go and marry Gywneth!

At StephBerryman..I actually had to give a presentation at a meeting on a Saturday morning for the following day of the today show which is why I needed to get everything for Friday ready (calling people and making sure I had someone to cover for all that) it was a crazy Thursday...but it was a crazy, crazy, insane week! so yeah.. I never thought I would drop everything and risk losing my job just to go see Jonny up close.

I still feel tired just from thinking of that week. I was awake for like 3 days straight. I was almost passing out at the show..

so that's the craziest thing I had ever done for Coldplay..:thinking:

I took a week off from work...told them i was visiting family, which is true...i have a nephew in LA.

But i also went to both concerts at the forum and to the jay leno taping. I got to meet them, take photos, they signed by Spin magazine....it was absolutely incredible! So sometimes it's good to have an obession.

when u buy a magazine u really dont like but it has a Coldplay poster (ty dani for the info) on it and then u go to the hairdresser and see they have that same magazine, look around, no one watching, u take the poster with u. at home ur daughter asks what for u want the 2 posters and u have no answer.

when most of ur friend loged in msn r listening to Coldplay.

when u think about the large amount of info u gonna miss during ur vacations.

when u r about leaving work and put VLV near ur mobile (cant forget both).

but i knew i was really addicted when my daughter called me to say that "chris martin's wife is gonna be on tv tonight!!" :S