🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I am not sure what to do with my butterfly confetti, any one have any cool ideas??? Please help! -Blaire

070909_010200.jpg

This is what I did with a few of the butterflies I gathered!!! Just something simple- :) :)

(Ps. Happy Birthday!!!! :) :) :) :) )

When you are willing to see Coldplay in latin america, if they tour there

OH man... ME TOO! hahaa

---When you pull up to the store parking lot and Viva La Vida comes on the radio and you make your friend wait to get outta the car until it's over... hah.

Wow! :laugh3: Thats really cool! Thanks for the cool idea! What did you put the butterflys on? -Blaire

Thanks!!!

Well I put them on a paper from my journal... it's kinda a thicker paper!

I also glued them on with a sort of craft glue. It's clear- and not really that sticky... haha. Just be careful--- the butterflies are really delicate! haha

and that little gloob thing right under the orange butterfly is confetti from the balloon Chris popped with his guitar during yellow! It rode around in my pocket for a while!

Thanks!!!

Well I put them on a paper from my journal... it's kinda a thicker paper!

I also glued them on with a sort of craft glue. It's clear- and not really that sticky... haha. Just be careful--- the butterflies are really delicate! haha

and that little gloob thing right under the orange butterfly is confetti from the balloon Chris popped with his guitar during yellow! It rode around in my pocket for a while!

Awesome! ;) Thanks so much! -Blaire

Thats nice, :) glad you had a good time! And happy birthday again! If I do a Viva party, I'll give you tips for yours next year! Hahaha :D

Thanks ! :P :laugh3:

070909_010200.jpg

This is what I did with a few of the butterflies I gathered!!! Just something simple- :) :)

(Ps. Happy Birthday!!!! :) :) :) :) )

OH man... ME TOO! hahaa

---When you pull up to the store parking lot and Viva La Vida comes on the radio and you make your friend wait to get outta the car until it's over... hah.

:P Thank youuuu !:dance: And long live butterflies !!!! :)

When you buy "Viva" paper towels just beacuse of the name and the fact that they had little butterflies in them.

They were like, $5 too. But I didn't mind. They were Viva!! :wacko:!!

i get so excited whenever my mom buys Viva paper towels! :wacky::lol:

I told my friend that I had a nice butterfly collection. She said, "That's gay." Then I showed her what I meant...by opening my bag of butterfly confetti. After explaining what they were, she responded, "That's even gayer."

As offended as I was, I laughed. :lol:

When you are sad because none of your friends like Coldplay. And when you try so hard to convince them that Coldplay is the best band in the entire world, that they dislike the band even more. :(

yea i know how that feels, i would annouce evryday about going to their concert and they would tell me " why are you listening to lame music?" they cant appreciate beautiful music i guess:angry:

I told my friend that I had a nice butterfly collection. She said, "That's gay." Then I showed her what I meant...by opening my bag of butterfly confetti. After explaining what they were, she responded, "That's even gayer."

As offended as I was, I laughed. :lol:

:laugh3: I can just picture the scene!

:inquisitive: Do you walk around with a bag of butterfly confetti?