✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

hahaha that was like me with a spider in my room last night :stunned:

oh guys... where are you when i need you :shrug:

:laugh3:

the boys make me feel safe. :nice:

i love my poster facing my bed cause its like theyre watching over me and protecting me from pyschos. :wacky:

When you have dreams about jumping around with chris 'n the boys in masses of butterfly confetti. I woke up the next morning with a permanent smile on my face. :)

That sounds like the best dream ever! :D

...when you put off getting your oil changed because you forgot your iPod at home and can not stand the thought of sitting in the Jiffylube waiting room flipping through magazines instead of watching Coldplay videos.

:laugh3:

the boys make me feel safe. :nice:

i love my poster facing my bed cause its like theyre watching over me and protecting me from pyschos. :wacky:

hahaha :laugh3:

i have posters all around my bed too lol

:lol::lol:

they protect me :hug:

all will has to do is stare at them lol :rolleyes:

That sounds like the best dream ever! :D

...when you put off getting your oil changed because you forgot your iPod at home and can not stand the thought of sitting in the Jiffylube waiting room flipping through magazines instead of watching Coldplay videos.

hahah that will be happening to me in a few years! :rolleyes:

ahaha wouldnt we all :rolleyes:

and yeah i was considering going down to tampa before i heard they cancelled,

my moms like "omg your so lucky we didnt go cause if we had, and they cancelled, we would only need one plane ticket back, cause i would have killed you :dead:"

hahahaha :uhoh:

so maybe when i get a definate date :laugh3:

oh I've got one! you know you're addicted when you travel for 5 days to get to the concert, and the campground security guards want to take you to the police station (believe me, it was for the stupidest reason) but you got so emotional and angry when you figure out that you're gonna miss the concert that the police and security don't want to deal with your threats of who-knows-what (I was in an angry rage, I don't know what I was saying) :wreck::bigcry::beadyeyes::veryangry2::bomb: :furious2:and let you go just cause you were so crazy and emotional about coldplay. :escaping:long sentence. but I would've killed myself and everyone around me :smash: it was quite the ordeal but we got to the concert in the end:dance:

thank you. holy man it was 45 degrees celcius that day too (don't know what it was in farenheit but it was HOT, probably around 115). but the best concert ever made up for the happenings up to it! row 5 :) I just died in lovers in japan!!

and those security guards learned never to mess with a crazed coldplayer ever again :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

they definitely did! :rolleyes:

omg your lucky i wasnt that close because i had to buy them through live nation(which i will never do again:dozey:) they sell tickets really weird like even though i called like first minute they went on sale i still got crap seats! :censored: so thats why i'd rather just buy pit tickets through somone on ebay. i will get pit next time :wideeyed:

right by chris where he does the viva run by jonny :dead:

or i just want close seats by the middle of the stage :dance:

wasn't it amazing though! :D

Okay, so I've just realized that I'm up at 2:30 AM reading Coldplaying forums, so what better place for me to post than here:

1. See above.

2. You keep a few spare butterflies all mashed up in your purse from the concert, just to keep a little piece with you always.

3. But the many other butterflies are safe and sound on your bed...

4. ...along with the ticket, (yellow!) wristband, and beloved guitar pick.

5. You had a nightmare before the concert that you were late and had to drive like a madman to get to the show.

6. After the concert, you had a dream about playing volleyball (wtf?) with the boys in the pit of the arena, and you got hit on the head many times, but Chris was so sweet, it didn't matter.

7. You considered driving to Tampa, alone, to catch their last show (this is awful, but I'm kind of glad I still have a chance to maybe catch them!).

8. You see getting all the jumbled-up, out-of-order songs on your iTunes in perfect order with their discography as your biggest accomplishment in life so far.

9. And all you want is to give all the boys one big hug because you love them so much :kiss:

:laugh3::laugh3:

they definitely did! :rolleyes:

omg your lucky i wasnt that close because i had to buy them through live nation(which i will never do again:dozey:) they sell tickets really weird like even though i called like first minute they went on sale i still got crap seats! :censored: so thats why i'd rather just buy pit tickets through somone on ebay. i will get pit next time :wideeyed:

right by chris where he does the viva run by jonny :dead:

or i just want close seats by the middle of the stage :dance:

wasn't it amazing though! :D

oh yeah I always buy my tickets through ticket brokers cause live nation and ticketmaster are ridiculous. you usually pay twice the price, but I'd pay anything to see coldplay, really. for me, it's so much more worth it to be front and center. just look it up, there's some more trusted places than ebay.

like, eye contact makes my world!!! I just couldnt stop thinking about the time chris looked at me, and guy! and then I turned around, saw the 32 000 people, and was like, I wanna do that some day. so bad.

Okay, so I've just realized that I'm up at 2:30 AM reading Coldplaying forums, so what better place for me to post than here:

1. See above.

2. You keep a few spare butterflies all mashed up in your purse from the concert, just to keep a little piece with you always.

5. You had a nightmare before the concert that you were late and had to drive like a madman to get to the show.

6. After the concert, you had a dream about playing volleyball (wtf?) with the boys in the pit of the arena, and you got hit on the head many times, but Chris was so sweet, it didn't matter.

7. You considered driving to Tampa, alone, to catch their last show (this is awful, but I'm kind of glad I still have a chance to maybe catch them!).

8. You see getting all the jumbled-up, out-of-order songs on your iTunes in perfect order with their discography as your biggest accomplishment in life so far.

9. And all you want is to give all the boys one big hug because you love them so much :kiss:

Holy crap, you're just like me! :smug:

oh yeah I always buy my tickets through ticket brokers cause live nation and ticketmaster are ridiculous. you usually pay twice the price, but I'd pay anything to see coldplay, really. for me, it's so much more worth it to be front and center. just look it up, there's some more trusted places than ebay.

like, eye contact makes my world!!! I just couldnt stop thinking about the time chris looked at me, and guy! and then I turned around, saw the 32 000 people, and was like, I wanna do that some day. so bad.

yeah i think im going to do that :D

cause i realzied that everyone got great seats. and i am willing to pay any reasonable price to see them up close and personal lol

and yeah i wanna do that too, you know eye contact :wideeyed:

i think id die though :dead:

but i just want to be like dead center in fron underneath the butterflies :P

that would be my dream :kiss:

1. See above.

i love numbers three, two & nine :hug:

i should put a picture of my wallet on ere lol

you know where they have those clear sheets that are like a book let for credit cards or pictures,

i have butterflies in them :smug2:

and yellow confetti in where my license is supposed to go haha :laugh3:

When all you want for your birthday is Coldplay stuff :wacky:.

omg dont forget christmas and valentinesday :P

haha

my mom seriously uses like every holiday as an excuse to go on ebay and buy me coldplay stuff :smug2:

easter, valentines day, my birthday, christmas, and St. patrick day :shrug:

no :(

but i just think about coldplay the whole time anyway! :wacky:

haha :laugh3:

oh darn, i got a new one

you know your addicted to coldplay, when someone says they think about coldplay while watching a movie that has nothing to do with them, and you consider jumping in the car and driving to blockbuster to get it :wideeyed:

haha:P