🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

... when you are in a lazy mood and only want to watch TV so you turn on Viva (which happens to be a music channel over here :lol:) and they are advertising their music week with a clip of different music video snippets and suddenly - for like half a second - Chris Martin appears and you are all like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :dance:

:laugh4: I know, typical fan attitude. But I was surprised that it wasn't a snippet from the Viva video as the guys from Viva (the channel) seem only to know Viva La Vida.

No, they showed the little bit from 'God's Gonna Cut You Down' by Johny Cash where Chris is clapping his hands.

I wonder whether that means they'll show some Coldplay videos this week ... :thinking:

when there's a poll on the side of your facebook page that says "What's your favorite summer song?" and you don't know any of the songs there because all you listen to is coldplay

:lol:

:heart:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

im the exact way!!!!

my friends like

"your a jerk."

"i know."

i was like... wtf :thinking:

they're like its a summer song, you would know it if you didnt consume yourself with all that coldplay crap-:dozey:

me... :rolleyes: :P

i later went on youtube and found the song haha, its a gay song :dozey:

^^^ omg i so saw hoppy when i was by the c stage and he smiled and waved to me :dance:

:D it was Hoppy for me too! :dance::dance: he's awesome!

when somebody in your youth group yells at you, "can you go 5 minutes without saying 'Chris' or 'Coldplay'?!" no. i cannot. :angry: :laugh3:

:D it was Hoppy for me too! :dance::dance: he's awesome!

when somebody in your youth group yells at you, "can you go 5 minutes without saying 'Chris' or 'Coldplay'?!" no. i cannot. :angry: :laugh3:

hahahaha!!!

omgggg :laugh3::laugh3:

hes great :rolleyes:

he was standing at the c stage like tuning some guitars and then when the boys got there he handed them to them.

:wink3: cool guy!

omg people do that to me all the time

my best friend-

"you know, i dont think i would have hated coldplay so much, if every other word out of your mouth is about them..."

me-

"what can i say, coldplay is a way of life." :smug2:

omg people do that to me all the time

my best friend-

"you know, i dont think i would have hated coldplay so much, if every other word out of your mouth is about them..."

me-

"what can i say, coldplay is a way of life." :smug2:

LOL. It sure is^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D :D

The other day, one of my best friends (who doesn't like Coldplay...YET. She has said we'll make her a fan one day...:dance:) IMd me on Facebook and asked what I was doing, and I told her on Coldplaying.com, they have a forum for us Coldplay fans. And she wrote back: "Should have known..." :blank: Haha.............

even when you try not to listen to Coldplay on your iPod, you always end up doing so...

That's what happens to me.

''Okay Mafi. Try not to listen to Coldplay for the next 20 minutes.''

Three songs later...

...i'm in a CP album :dozey:

when you see a moth in the room, freak out because youre terrified of them ever since you saw silence of the lambs as a child and the fact that you just watched it again last night doesnt help the situation, and you turn on Help Is Around The Corner because it makes you feel like Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will will come kill it for you. :nice:

wow that was a quite a run-on... :stunned:

Yeap, mine likes to kick me back to back to back Coldplay songs when I have it on suffle. :D

same here so i say to myself, its a sign that i should stop denying myself this wonderful music and then 5 seconds later im listening to the scientist or something.:D

when you see a moth in the room, freak out because youre terrified of them ever since you saw silence of the lambs as a child and the fact that you just watched it again last night doesnt help the situation, and you turn on Help Is Around The Corner because it makes you feel like Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will will come kill it for you. :nice:

wow that was a quite a run-on... :stunned:

hahaha that was like me with a spider in my room last night :stunned:

oh guys... where are you when i need you :shrug:

i had the weirdest dream about them last night

it was chris, me jayz, beyonce, and guy, will, and jonny in it :D

and there was a tree house, and a ladder, and i fell and chris caught me and then he took me to this random tree house and we started looking at the sstars and he sang yellow to me and pulled out a random acoustic guitar lol :thinking: and then everyone else started joining in... :cry: then i woke up

:(