🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When someone proposes to you & he lives in London....& the first thought that comes to your mind is : If I married him, that means I can go to a Coldplay concert instead of just dreaming about it:rolleyes:

:cry:

Omg! were you the person that got proposed to during the O2 arena show?

When someone proposes to you & he lives in London....& the first thought that comes to your mind is : If I married him, that means I can go to a Coldplay concert instead of just dreaming about it:rolleyes:

:cry:

I'm worried that no man will ever satisfy you except for Chris or Guy or Jonny or Will, whomever it is you fancy. :\

Note to self: Never date a CP fan. :nod:

Edit: Except for Coeurli. :dazzled:

^No, I think she'll be fine. What would have been worth worrying was if she had said this:

When someone proposes to you & he lives in London...and the first thought that comes to your mind is: If I married him, that means I can follow Chris/Guy/Will/Jonny around until one of them notices me and falls in love with me, instead of just dreaming about it :rolleyes:

That would be creepy. :lol:

edit: and waat ?! Coldplay fans are the best, Chris said it himself :nod: (no, I'm not obsessed with Chris. I just know we're soul mates. He's just not aware of that yet. )

edit2: OMG we're on page 666! I'm scared :o

edit3: ^ aww :hug: :lol:

Omg! were you the person that got proposed to during the O2 arena show?

:shocked2: ofcourse not..I live in Egypt, which is way too far from any Coldplay concert:cry:

btw, I don't think it is a good idea to propose to a girl on a Coldplay show..If it were me, I would say shhhhhhhhh LET ME CONCENTRATE:P

I'm worried that no man will ever satisfy you except for Chris or Guy or Jonny or Will, whomever it is you fancy. :\

Note to self: Never date a CP fan. :nod:

I really like your self note:D

^No, I think she'll be fine. What would have been worth worrying was if she had said this:

When someone proposes to you & he lives in London...and the first thought that comes to your mind is: If I married him, that means I can follow Chris/Guy/Will/Jonny around until one of them notices me and falls in love with me, instead of just dreaming about it :rolleyes:

That would be creepy. :lol:

edit: and waat ?! Coldplay fans are the best, Chris said it himself :nod: (no, I'm not obsessed with Chris. I just know we're soul mates. He's just not aware of that yet. )

edit2: OMG we're on page 666! I'm scared :o

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I sometimes think that Chris is my best friend...... his songs are with me all the the good & bad times.. :nice: :)

:shocked2: ofcourse not..I live in Egypt, which is way too far from any Coldplay concert:cry:

btw, I don't think it is a good idea to propose to a girl on a Coldplay show..If it were me, I would say shhhhhhhhh LET ME CONCENTRATE:P

I really like your self note:D

I would love to get proposed to at a Coldplay gig. :dazzled: :blush:

*please do that future boyfriend!*