🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Yeah we're gonna spread the love all over the world ! :awesome: Let's convert people !

COLDPLAY WILL RULE THE WORLD bwaahahahaaa :sneaky: :awesome:

(unless they already do...:sneaky: :D)

EDIT: OMG I just remembered to tell you guys something important: We need to vote for Coldplay here, they're only at 2% for being elected Best group, and that's just unacceptable :angry:

EDIT: OMG I just remembered to tell you guys something important: We need to vote for Coldplay here, they're only at 2% for being elected Best group, and that's just unacceptable :angry:

Gosh, we have to keep voting!

Why are there so many fans of Hurts? More than of Coldplay :(

Come on Coldplayers! :D

When you should learn for a chemistry-test... but you can't get away from Coldplaying! :D

Same here. :\ I completely forgot until this morning that I had a chemistry test today and that I should have been revising! Damn Paris photoblog! :lol:

(at least I have the rest of the day off, which I can spend on Coldplaying - I mean, studying for my exams next month :uhoh2:)

Same here. :\ I completely forgot until this morning that I had a chemistry test today and that I should have been revising! Damn Paris photoblog! :lol:

(at least I have the rest of the day off, which I can spend on Coldplaying - I mean, studying for my exams next month :uhoh2:)

HAHAHA! :) me too! i'm supposed to be revising my english thesis paper. what am i doing? loooking at gorgeous pics of Chris and staying on this messageboard! :D

It's the only date in Italy... Yeah there's a website selling them but at very high prices, it's one of those who buys tickets from official sale points and resells them at more than double the price... And my parents wouldn't let me buy them or go abroad either.

It's such an injustice.