✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

And when you add the name "Coldplay" to your computer dictionary because you use it so much.

I've been thinking about doing that for a couple of weeks now because it annoys me so much that my computer thinks Coldplay isn't a word and underlines it in red every time I type it.:angry: Stupid computer, how can Coldplay not be a word when its so obviously the biggest obsession of my life?!?

thanx. I have a coldplay obbsesion and none of my friends like them a lot so i found this place (finally)! glad to be here

I think that's why a lot of us have ended up here :P

I've been thinking about doing that for a couple of weeks now because it annoys me so much that my computer thinks Coldplay isn't a word and underlines it in red every time I type it.:angry: Stupid computer, how can Coldplay not be a word when its so obviously the biggest obsession of my life?!?

Haha, yeah, I was finally so fed up that I was like "Coldplay is the best band in the world today, how could you not know that?! Add to dictionary, goddamnit!" :laugh3:

woah i just realized that Chris Martin looks just like my BFF's brother except Chris is WAY hotter bur they still look very similar.... my BFF's brother isn't hot that's the only difference.

you know you're addicted to coldplay when 3/4 of your 100 songs on your Ipod are Coldplay songs... yea i said 3/4