✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

yeahhh, Prospekts the good one at editing(: if shes on here, she should tell me how to do textures:D

all you do with textures is paste it as a new layer over the whole thing and change the effect of it. im not sure what program you use, but somewhere there should be a thing where you can change the layer properties. :)

What TV show is this?

It's The Colbert Report. Basically, he was making fun of the Grammys and Coldplay because he had just lost his nomination to Al Gore, so he said "The Grammy's are stupid, who gives Best Rock Album to the cashier at Long John Silver's anyway?" and then the camera cut to a picture of Chris in his Viva jacket.

Then I just turned off the TV:smug:

It's The Colbert Report. Basically, he was making fun of the Grammys and Coldplay because he had just lost his nomination to Al Gore, so he said "The Grammy's are stupid, who gives Best Rock Album to the cashier at Long John Silver's anyway?" and then the camera cut to a picture of Chris in his Viva jacket.

Then I just turned off the TV:smug:

:laugh3: Colbert was just joking. It must be that the writers who write the jokes don't like Coldplay much.

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

a.) You listen to all of their CDs/B-Sides/mp3s constantly and shun the radio stations

b.) Try to convert your loved ones and friends

c.) Seriously consider blowing the down payment you were saving on a new Toyota Prius for kick-azz seats at the nearest Coldplay live concert!

uh....

d.) All of the above (and more)

I choose d.

When you go to the same bar and request Yellow for weeks on end, till it comes to the stage where all you have to do is stand at the dj's box with out asking and Yellow comes on. Gosh that used to sound good coming out those speakers at full volume.

hahaha i did that with 42 but all the idiots in the bar started booing, then when the music kicked in and everyone had thought the song had changed everyone cheered and sarted to dance! hahaha idiots :smug:

1) When members of your family buy you copies of Coldplay albums that you already have as gifts...and you discover that you now have duplicates. :P I kept them anyways of course.

2)When you go out for a walk around evening time, and you walk under a streetlamp. Then the song 'Fix You' comes up on the ipod during shuffle and you're reminded strongly of the music video. :D

When you're walking in the street after a long day of work, watching a Coldplay gig on your Ipod, and suddendly you want to jump, run, shout, you heart beats faster, you feels like exploding.... and so much more !:) I hope I'm not the only one to feel like that^^