✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you have to buy a present for your cousin's birthday and you buy A rush of Blood to the Head, hm new brainwash prospects (:))

ANd you've already brainwash your little sister : watching MTV world stage with me, she sung the whole song Yellow... I was so proud! :D

When you realize they are the best band in the world :D ( yeah, i'm new to all this coldplay stuff and being addicted to them and i'm not big/great/amazing a fan as all of you are (yet!) but we all have to start someday don't we? ;))

When you realize they are the best band in the world :D ( yeah, i'm new to all this coldplay stuff and being addicted to them and i'm not big/great/amazing a fan as all of you are (yet!) but we all have to start someday don't we? ;))

Yeah that's true ;) I've realized this since Viva la Vida was released, so much after lot of people here... But I hope they'll release many discs, we would have the time to become huge huge fans :) (but I'm so obsessed that I don't know how to be a bigger fan, except buy tickets for all concerts around the world :D)

Yes! Tomorrow I'm going to have to celebrate with some friends...make cupcakes/cookies and listen to music...Coldplay's music of course :D

sweet! it's a ton of fun!!

Thanks Christina I'm not crazy ... or we're all crazy :D All the way that's such a wonderful present !!;)

i know!! and all my friends were like, "what am i supposed to do with this?" and i was like "LISTEN!! LISTEN AND LEARN!!"

:D

i know!! and all my friends were like, "what am i supposed to do with this?" and i was like "LISTEN!! LISTEN AND LEARN!!"

Yeah listen, listen and learn, take that in your face :D I hope they're all addict now !

listen and learn!!:laugh3: my friends would be like thanks for thinking of you and not me on my birthday!:P

when you plan on celebrating chris's birthday and going all out!! and plan on singing happy birthday right at midnight, and when you hope you have a snow day tomorrow so you can celebrate all day!!:dance::dance::dance: