✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you're walking in the street after a long day of work, watching a Coldplay gig on your Ipod, and suddendly you want to jump, run, shout, you heart beats faster, you feels like exploding.... and so much more !:) I hope I'm not the only one to feel like that^^

You're not haha...sometimes I'll just be sitting and a song pops into my head...and I have to run to listen to it right away otherwise I feel jumpy and excited :P My little Coldplay withdrawal symptoms. Of course, I get even more excited when I listen to the song. I have to sing my heart out when I'm listening to them, no matter how badly I sing :)

when people roll their eyes when they see you cuz they already know what you're going to talk about..

Haha that sounds familiar!!! :laugh3: Whenever something Coldplay-related pops into my head and I want to say it to one of my best friends, I have to say something like "well, you know" when he asks me about who I'm talking about because he gets so annoyed when I say "Coldplay", i don't know why, I guess he just got bored of my Coldplay-talks (but lately he's started listening to Viva La Vida, maybe I should try making him a fan :lol:). :D

1) whenever u hear a coldplay song played in a local area you start dancing to it:D

2) you've listened through at least two coldplay albums every day for years

3) if you live somewhere other than England ( :)like me!!:)) you HAVE to go b/c that's where coldplay is from

4) your the first one to buy tickets for coldplay concerts the first day they start selling them (that's ME :cool:)

5) you think about coldplay every day for 24 hrs. (hehehe...)

6) every night you dream about Chris Martin ( Do i have those dreams you ask??? uhh... let's just say i might... :sneaky:

When you spend an extended amount of time with your parents because you go on vacation with them, and after seeing the extent of your Coldplay obsession they become rather freaked out by how strong it is... :lol:

And when you add the name "Coldplay" to your computer dictionary because you use it so much.